Mason Greenwood

• As a new member on here, only 3 MTHS in, I bought Greenwood at £3.50 (300 shares). He's now £4.40 ish. Do I sell?

• @Incolrabaaz

NO, NO NO.....NO!!!

Will play in Europa League, domestic cups and still get some league minutes every couple of weeks. If Rashford is injured then Greenwood starts!!!! Simples!!!!!

• Nope......

• One/two first team goals and he might break FI, don’t sell

• @gball1975 That sounds like a no. I was thinking of freeing up some money to buy others, but I'm unsure now

• @Incolrabaaz His age, English...I hold and certainly will continue, got some good profit on him and I expect it to only go up...and quickly too.

• So let's put it this way then, when do I sell?

• im gonna go different here. i think sell to be honest. the index is turning more and more towards fantasy football. therefore to catch the rises you need players who are playing. i'll certainly look at greenwood and the other youngsters towards the end of the season. but think your money can work harder for the next 6 months or so.

• @Incolrabaaz 1094 days after you first brought him.

• @NewUser115892 Now that's what I've bee thinking tbh.

• He’s 17 years of age and playing for Manchester United and to add to that he’s English. He could be the next king of fi. Few goals here and watch him rocket

• Definitely not, imagine the scenes when he comes off the bench against wolves on Monday and scores the winner in a televised sky match.

• @NewUser115892 said in Mason Greenwood:

im gonna go different here. i think sell to be honest. the index is turning more and more towards fantasy football. therefore to catch the rises you need players who are playing. i'll certainly look at greenwood and the other youngsters towards the end of the season. but think your money can work harder for the next 6 months or so.

This is a really interesting point.

I recently sold all my youth prospects because they were stagnant or in decline and the fantasy football comparison makes sense of this.

Lots of new investors buying the players in their fantasy league team, causing a rise and subsequently causing some others to sell players unlikely to play week in week out (as I did) , in order to jump on this PB trend.

Interesting indeed

I've had a long-term, fixed, don't deviate type strategy for almost a year now but the new influx of "gambler" investor can certainly force a change in that strategy it would appear

• @Incolrabaaz There's no right or wrong here. Greenwood could come off the bench on Monday, score and rocket. Or he could do nothing for the next month or so and his price remains flat.
    If you have 300 then why not sell half to give you some money to re-invest elsewhere and keep half for further growth?

• @janner73 After sleeping on it, that's what I'm going to do!

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Mason Greenwood:

He’s 17 years of age and playing for Manchester United and to add to that he’s English. He could be the next king of fi. Few goals here and watch him rocket

Wasnt that rashford 4 years ago??
    We now know rash, is England international, plays and scores in PL and he’s currently only 25p more than greenwood.

• @Ringers it seems theres a lot of doubters about rash. Hardly anyone on here seems to rate him. If he had the forum on side he'd be £6 odd.

I rate him and have plenty of money in him. When greenwood starts playing regularly its gonna turn on whether or not the forum or the wider index rate him.

If they do, the skys the limit. I wasnt around in rashfords very early days but I'd imagine his rise was absolutely meteoric. Since then I get the impression a lot of people expect him to be a failure

• @MickTurbo honestly England fans are terrible with Rashford, they love him when he comes through, then a new younger player comes through (CHO, Sancho, Greenwood, Brewster) and it's like a kid at Christmas with a new toy- they turn on the old one. Rashford has consistently out performed Sterling for England for over 2 years now so it's beyond me how England fans can turn on him. I have 0 doubts he will come good. I think him and Greenwood will be part of the United attack for atleast 5-6 years, both will outlast Martial IMO

• @MickTurbo said in Mason Greenwood:

@Ringers it seems theres a lot of doubters about rash. Hardly anyone on here seems to rate him. If he had the forum on side he'd be £6 odd.

I rate him and have plenty of money in him. When greenwood starts playing regularly its gonna turn on whether or not the forum or the wider index rate him.

If they do, the skys the limit. I wasnt around in rashfords very early days but I'd imagine his rise was absolutely meteoric. Since then I get the impression a lot of people expect him to be a failure

I think rash will come into his own over the next 3 games and international break. £6 plus by end of September.
    Hopefully he’ll extend away from greenwood.....

• Also think that Greenwood will do very very well to come into the United side and get anywhere near the levels that Rashford started at, he 100% has the talent and according to Mourinho (he has the attitude as well which is very high praise), I just think people don't really appreciate just what Rashford has come in and done in his career so far