Breaking... zidane to ‘count on bale’ 🚀

• @DavidMUFC1987 Please see the title of this thread, that is what I was referring to sir.

• Just got 125/1 top la liga scorer, fingers crossed that's next summer hols paid for 😀😀

• Bale is absolute gold for FI. Zidane loses a game and Bale will be talked about. Bale comes on as sub he ‘sends a message’. Bale calls in sick to play golf. It literally doesn’t matter - just like Pogbas haircuts - but the longer it goes on Bale will represent a great hold and eventually when he plays he’ll absolutely fly. Let’s not forget he’s in the top 5 players in the world behind CR7, Messi, Neymar.... infact he’s no 4! The fact that Zidane despises him guarantees column inches and column inches pay media buzz.

• "It looked like he was leaving but now he is here and now I'm going to count on him, just like all the other players that are in the squad," said Zidane. That's the quote so no confusion!

• If Hazard is really out for a month and Zidane is happy to play him then Bale could be gold! Exit well before the Chinese window opening in November and hard to really go wrong...

• @CBN

The Madrid Derby is on the last Sunday in September...

That's the final exit date I have in mind for Bale, providing he doesn't get a 20p spike between now and then.

• @Bradley117 All well and good what you say but can media buzz make up for a horrid 3 months price decline?
    Hey things might change but many have only lost money on Bale.

FI gold he certainly hasn't been this summer.

Gook luck to any that want a gamble but many more safer bets than Bale in my book.

• 🤣🤣🤣Bale the fourth best player in the world 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Pump, pump, pumpty pump.

• I’m never buying him again

900 the 1st time lost about £300

600 the 2nd time lost about £300

He’s a crash wating to happen plus I’m bitter as he has lost me the most money ever on this platform and I’m not afraid to admit it 😂😂😂

• OMG - Bale starts. Will get Messi if he plays well :D

• @EMBO90

Its all abt timings... now that he is in zidanes plans... staryed first game.. set up a goal also.. . I see his pricd go one direction and thats upwards. .. see him steadily climbing to £3

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.