Ben yedder

• Right so just picked up a few shares in ben yedder as really believe in him as a new player and he suits the new pb matrix as he is average has gone up massively on indexgain based on the new matrix with last years performances. Also, he is playing in a weaker league with good players able to assist him like fabregas golovin when hes back martins so potential for increases in them guys. What do people think?

• His price could drop a bit before it rises as Monaco aren’t very good at the moment but over a few months if they get going he could really take off.

I hold a few so am willing to wait, his price is pretty cheap not like he is a £2 crash waiting to happen.

• @Tom77 i disagree that monaco arent very good atm as we havent had much to judge apart from a game when they had a player sent off and tbh that doesnt matter really. Like he will still score goals and they have players who will assist him.

• @NewUser297389 Monaco seem to be splashing the cash again. I bought some ben yedder and already hold loads of golovin. So cheap and shown in the world cup hes got the ability.

It's a matter of time if you ask me before they click. Also bought some henry onyekuru as I think he'll also so well.

• @NewUser297389 said in Ben yedder:

@Tom77 i disagree that monaco arent very good atm as we havent had much to judge apart from a game when they had a player sent off and tbh that doesnt matter really. Like he will still score goals and they have players who will assist him.

I’m in your camp mate, just saying he could have a dip, FI traders are very finicky when in it comes to players not scoring. Monaco are not up to speed yet but I’m sure they will be okay soon like Steve said splashing the cash, just need some time.

• Finally doing what he does best for Monaco. 2 in the first half an hour tonight - taking the mantle from Slimani who has been getting the majority in the first few games. Also took their penalty tonight which is promising.

Yes, he’s 28 - but had a lot of premier league clubs sniffing around him this summer and is in a league where goals are scored. At 1.18 he isn’t overly expensive for IPDs (albeit he isn’t the cheapest). To be honest I was surprised that no premier league clubs took him (or Dabbur, for that matter, who is another proven goalscorer) for the money that was needed to get them, but there’s always January...

Anyway, I hold, I rate him and I don’t see a reason there isn’t significant growth in him this season. Anyone disagree - always much more interested to hear about that (perspective is a great thing)?

• He's 29 and likes tax free money....expect a sharp drop off in interest and a sudden love of yachts, fast women and loose cars.

• Any update on his injury from last night?

• A found somewhere on twitter that said a knock to the hip, doesn’t sound bad at all.

• Just a knock. Yet price nosedives 😅 Such are the volatile times in which we trade.