Apocalypse Neymae

• So with Neymars ankle injury causing an instant panic sell and locking of instant sell it looks like the index is in for a very bumpy few days. Ankle injury so hopefully 4 weeks max out.

• @Noirx4

Is this such a bad thing? If his son leaves a Lego block outside the bedroom and he needs a pi$$ in the night it’s headline news so a ackle injury is a huge buzz win is it not? He can’t drop less than kane so shouldn’t be too bad when people sell others hoover up to a degree. Unless it’s a OAP chillian within 5p of kane or PC becoming obscure in Barcelona then there’s good reasons

• @Chicken-Badge I'm hoping so but we all know how much the index loves a good panic sell. Media not really moving on neymar yet but see what tomorrow brings

• @Noirx4 said in Apocalypse Neymae:

@Chicken-Badge I'm hoping so but we all know how much the index loves a good panic sell. Media not really moving on neymar yet but see what tomorrow brings

If people are that committed to spending £10.50 a future in Naymar they should be looking at long term hold. Not much point selling at sell price plus 2% has it’s not much different to the panic drop

• He'll be in contention for media buzz for a while now. Counter-intuitively, I think this will send him to £11+.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.