Yussuf Poulsen

• With Rb leipzig playing Union Berlin I feel there is potential for Poulsen to get a goal or two also Denmark have fairly routine fixtures next month. Worth buying a a few shares?

• @CammyT21 yes. His style should also get assists for late runs from the likes of haidara and nkunku also

• I was so impressed with Leipzig yesterday. They weren't playing the strongest of teams but they were so cynical and efficient. Have held Poulsen and Werner for a while now. Just wish I had more of the Leipzig team!

• @NewUser731 agreed, I think even though Poulsen didn't score he was played as the main striker and if 'RB' play that way all season there will be a ton of goals to go around the team.

Let's also remember they have champions League football too.

• Agree with everything said. Very impressive. I hold Werner and Nkunku.
    Immediately topped up in Nkunku after that little cameo from the subs bench.
    I also hold Tyler Adams who I expect big things from.

• A good hold I believe for IPD for the next 30 days. Denmark play Gibraltar and Georgia over the next couple of weeks. Surely a good chance for some goals/ assists for him.

• Good to see RB Leipzig's captain, Yussuf Poulsen back this evening after injury..

I don't normally pump a player, but this dude is currently well underpriced so just giving a nod to anyone who may be interested

• He is absolutely useless and has no PB game whatsoever.

Enjoy.

• @NewUser609530 A little harsh but I get your point. He has just come back from injury.

He is a lump but plays regularly in PB league, Europe and a Denmark international and you can get him for around 70p.

For that reason I make @Karl right that he is under priced.

• @Kipper72 said in Yussuf Poulsen:

He is a lump but plays regularly in PB league

Screenshot_20200814-055726_Chrome.jpg

• @NewUser609530 Thanks for your opinion but I guess you don't see the value to pick up the 26-year-old captain ( A Forward @ 6 Foot 3 inches tall) of RB Leipzig for approximately £0.69p on the ME exchange.

Taken that Yussuf to date, has placed a high PB score of 193, the same as Tammy Abraham and taken that Tammy Abraham is four times his value, my psyche is telling me there is value to be had here despite the fact that Tammy is younger and is attempting to play in the Premiership 😜🤦‍♂️

But sure time will tell which one of us right, but for the life of me, I cant see why his price will not double/treble over the next three years taken that he will also be playing internationally for Denmark, who currently rank 16th in the world..

But sure I was only trying to give other traders a heads up if they were interested, so all good.

Best of Luck in your trading Bro..

• @Karl said in Yussuf Poulsen:

@NewUser609530 Thanks for your opinion but I guess you don't see the value to pick up the 26-year-old captain ( A Forward @ 6 Foot 3 inches tall) of RB Leipzig for approximately £0.69p on the ME exchange.

Taken that Yussuf to date, has placed a high PB score of 193, the same as Tammy Abraham and taken that Tammy Abraham is four times his value, my psyche is telling me there is value to be had here despite the fact that Tammy is younger and is attempting to play in the Premiership 😜🤦‍♂️

But sure time will tell which one of us right, but for the life of me, I cant see why his price will not double/treble over the next three years taken that he will also be playing internationally for Denmark, who currently rank 16th in the world..

But sure I was only trying to give other traders a heads up if they were interested, so all good.

Best of Luck in your trading Bro..

To be fair mate he just isn't fancied on the index, his peak price I think was last year when euro qualies were on and ipd’s were in fashion.
    In general he never really takes off. Owned a couple of times.

• @Tom77 ..I still think he will come good as all foot players hit form at some point especially coming into there prime..

Time will tell 😉😉

• @Karl I think he is worth holding and should get some cap app within 3 years.

Personally, I bought 100 @ 78p soon after he first got injured and I will just forget about him now. Can't go too far wrong at that price.

• @Kipper72 I only hold 111 shares in him myself.

I think he is easy money over the next few years, but not everyone's cup of tea it seems. I suppose differing opinions is what makes FI as good as it is.

• @Karl was a decent shout. Maybe he'll even improve his PB game, or his game will be better reflected in a future matrix change. Not sure if Leipzig will get another striker in tho, in addition to that Hwang chap so may have limited mins

• @Karl You have seen the forum's response to Poulsen!! I have 615 and I am happy to hold. Just need a strategy with him. He has only ever won PB once in Jan 2019 with a score of 202. This was his only PB score over 200. He is not a PB hold!!

I do rate him as a IPD hold. Instead of buying after a goal, or with a run of easy imminent fixtures I bought him when no-one else wants him. I was getting bids matched at 62p last week. At some point in the next year he will score a goal or two, the Johnny come lately IPD mob will buy and his price will be around £1.05. That is when I sell some or all.

Timo Werner has left which should improve his game time which is already pretty decent. Not sure about club captaincy, that was Orban until his long term injury, not sure who it will be next season.

Poulsen is a lump who scores goals. Good luck 👍