Players in Spain needed

• Looking at my portfolio it seems I'm seriously lacking players in La Liga. I've got funds for two buys. I'm looking mostly at cap app (I'm a long term player), but good dividend scores also welcomed. Could people with better knowledge of Spanish football give me some tips, with good reasoning?

I'm looking for one at £1-£1.80ish and another at 40p to 90p range.

Only players aged 27 or under please.

Many thanks!

Edit: I should add I already own Jovic, Soler, de Jong, Firpo, Valverde, Campana, Ocampos, Araujo, Porto, Prcic, Valery Fernandez

• I got morata, first chocie striker so play lots of games scored last night and won top striker also shud go to euro with spain

• Hermoso
    Lemar
    Isak

• Lemar
    Williams
    Ramos
    Kroos
    Gaspar

• Kroos isn't under 27 but low price at the minute.

Hermoso is a good shout, transferred to Atheltico so should keep clean sheets and continue developing into a top defender. Still only 60p I think.

• Reguilion won defender PB last night, 86p.
    On loan from Madrid to Seville, going to start every week.
    I got him at 55p when the move went through, could challenge Alba for Spain at left back.

• Oyarzabal

• Kieran Trippier. Price inching back up. An assist on debut last night. A golden chance for him to prove people wrong at Atletico Madrid.

• @Tom77 said in Players in Spain needed:

Reguilion won defender PB last night, 86p.
    On loan from Madrid to Seville, going to start every week.
    I got him at 55p when the move went through, could challenge Alba for Spain at left back.

Just noticed 2 Friday games coming up.

• @kristiang85 have a look at Joan Jordan at Sevilla. He’s 88p.
    Decent first performance yesterday.

• Odegaard starting to get a bit of traction. Currently £1.50. The type to benefit from the PB changes. Posted 116 in a 1-1 draw on saturday with no goals or assists in his first competitive game with new team mates and in a sociedad side that completed over 600 passes.

I've been on and off him more times than enough since starting in february, and initially at 60 odd pence pre ss. If he starts scoring and assisting, which I fancy him to do so, i can see the talk of a return to madrid emerging again and hes still only 20.

Got back on this time at £1.35 and reckon he could give me 100% before the seasons over. I've got one eye on Norway's euro qualifying campaign as well

• @Snrub

I'd stay away from Hermoso. Had 250 shares in him, and sold up last night after i saw he didn't start.

He's quality, a long term hold for sure but because he's not a dead on starter, difficult to see much long term growth in the next 12 months. Atletico have got 4 good centre backs, heavy competition in that area.

• Was literally the first game of the season following a transfer. He came on as a sub last night (albeit after they'd had a player sent off) and will get his chances soon enough.

• Morata is very cheap imo. 25% the price of João Felix and I think Morata will score more goals this season. His price should start to creep up with Champions League goals etc.

Borja Iglesias is another I hold. Just transferred to Betis and looks like he will be the main striker. If Fekir performs well he could create alot of chances for Iglesias

• @Snrub I don't see him displacing Savic. Hermoso was with them all pre-season, so he was fully ready yet didn't start.

Regardless, he's at a good price so not much downside, but also not that much upside.

• @Meridismo04 he started at least 3, possibly 4 of the 5 preseason games after he joined.

Started against CD Guadalajara, Real Madrid, MLS All-stars, I can't find the lineups for San Luis and he didn't start against Juve but was subbed in.

• Thanks all. I've gone for Morata and Hermoso, on the balance of the recommendations in this thread.

Morata I think can go up to 1.30 over the season at least, so that's a 30% profit.

And Hermoso is clearly one for the future, but at his price I don't expect to lose much, however if he does get game time there is a lot of room to grow. As I said, these are long-term holds for me so if I have to wait until next season that is fine.

• @Snrub said in Players in Spain needed:

@Meridismo04 he started at least 3, possibly 4 of the 5 preseason games after he joined.

Started against CD Guadalajara, Real Madrid, MLS All-stars, I can't find the lineups for San Luis and he didn't start against Juve but was subbed in.

Hermoso starts tonight

• What about Nabil Fekir at Betis?
    Tough game tonight, but this was the lad who Liverpool were sniffing around.
    Most dribbles in La Liga last week.
    His graph looks appealing too, though I get that his peak price was when he was at Lille in an easier league.

• I hold Javier Ontiveros (56p) Villareal. Inside forward with a great shot. Will claim the left wing in the next few weeks imo. Bout £1.20 less than Chuckweze so good growth if he plays well.

And Oscar Melendo (53p) starter for Espanyol. They’ve Europa League football if they get past Zorya as well (currently 3-1 first leg victory). Winger/inside forward so should be amongst goals and assists.

Both 22 years old so plenty of time to develop (whilst playing in ghe first team) and earn a move/transfer spec.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.