Daniel james

• Just wondering if people think he is worth buying with sanchez looking like he is leaving and lukaku already gone. Surely he will get quite a few starts

• Well 11% rise just for being picked but not surprised the way FI is this season.
    A goal and he'll be over £3 lol.
    Seriously though it looks like James or Greenwood battling each other for that position so I'd hold both.

• People thought he would be a bench warmer.

These people didn't watch pre season.

• Greenwood isnt a winger though and james is a proper winger which united dont have. I think he will nail down the right wing spot as who else do united have

• @NewUser297389 said in Daniel james:

Greenwood isnt a winger though and james is a proper winger which united dont have. I think he will nail down the right wing spot as who else do united have

Exactly, greenwood isn’t competing with James at all.

• @Tom77 i agree mate he was great in pre season. United just dont have anyone who can hug the touchline

• @Tom77 if sanchez leaves then james will rocket

• I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Daniel James is pointless against teams that sit back (like wolves) because there is no space for him to run into, he’s so far off being able to break a defence down without using his pace, compare him to other wingers in the top 6 teams and the gap is so big

• Pretty good at falling over.

• @Milnerman said in Daniel james:

Pretty good at falling over.

If only that scored points in the new PB scoring matrix

• I’m a united fan and I feel he’s quick but pretty average player right now. No guile or killer pass in him and haven’t really seen him taken a defender on properly.

Can’t see him winning many pbs right now.
    Martial is another beast though...

• Nice to see wolves have brought their own version of Daniel James on at half time 😂

• I’m surprised at how poor this lad looks.

• Thought he’s had a much better 2nd half

• @Timothee-Atouba me too, he give the ball away far too much, doesn't pick his head up can't pick a pass and throws himself on the floor every chance he gets. Only thing he seems to have going for him is a bit of pace. I'm sure he will improve but I haven't been impressed so far

• @G27 Couldn’t have been worse. I’d imagine if you stuck Tom Daley in a united shirt you’d get a similar performance.

• Absolutely disgusted in the kid, hope he fails badly until he changes his attitude, muppet

• Have I missed something?? Admittedly I wasn’t that impressed with him tonight, but what’s with all the negativity around him?

• Yep should be sacked, didn't go past 5 players and get a hatrick, bloody awful.
    I mean if the guy can’t score loads of goals playing out of position you have to say he is a disgrace. I could have done better myself , instant sell lads he is going nowhere 👍👍

• @G27 I think people have realised how far off PL standard he is, he’s physically so far off it as well, got dominated for 99% of that game

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.