Dembele injured

• 5 weeks.
    Barca starting to look a bit thin upfront now.
    Rafinha and Griezman only fit strikers although messi might be fit but not match fit.

• Price now the lowest it has been in over 6 months. Time for me to top up!

• I would top up but I have watched him a few times and every time he is really terrible.

• Cashed out today on a loss. Have had him in the red for over 6 months. Injury prone. Did have good promise until he was injured last year but I don't see him being amazing. I think his price will rise before coming back from injury but I think I can make my losses back with other players in this current booming market

• If he moves or looks like moving, I'll be all over him. Plenty of good players fail at barca and look great else where. Yaya, pedro initially, deulofeu to a lesser extent, coutinho in reverse, fabregas in reverse

• @MickTurbo usually I would agree but this guy is constantly injured. Never overly serious but he won't be able to get a run of games and knocks his confidence. Something needs to change in his training. I know he's young and could still improve but I can't see him getting into the French team for the euros

• Great news for griezmann holders! Every cloud.

• @C-Money big shout about not making the euros but with their embarrassment of riches he wouldnt be the only good player to miss out.

You've given me something to think about there as that would be bad for his price. Maybe buy on news hes not going. Wait and see I suppose

• @MickTurbo keep him on your watch list but my opinion is he's too injury prone. His hamstrings have gone before so it's a reoccurring injury. I could well be wrong but I have held him way too long and I think I can make my losses back quite quick at the moment

• @C-Money said in Dembele injured:

@MickTurbo usually I would agree but this guy is constantly injured. Never overly serious but he won't be able to get a run of games and knocks his confidence. Something needs to change in his training. I know he's young and could still improve but I can't see him getting into the French team for the euros

@C-Money said in Dembele injured:

@MickTurbo usually I would agree but this guy is constantly injured. Never overly serious but he won't be able to get a run of games and knocks his confidence. Something needs to change in his training. I know he's young and could still improve but I can't see him getting into the French team for the euros

Got to agree. Some players just get injury after injury. He could be another Owen Hargreaves. He’s definitely one to avoid. His injury record is abysmal. Once or twice you can forgive but this has been going on for well over a season now

• I'm just waiting for Messi to play his first game and post a monster PB score - his price should shoot up after that. Still think he's a bit on the cheap side compared to players around him

• This could also open the door for martial in the french squad again.

• Dembele is my most frustrating hold. I was over £500 up on him at his peak last season and now over £100 down. The frustrating thing for me is I have him down as being up there with Sterling and Sancho on ability when match fit. He just can’t get a prolonged injury free run in the side.
    I held on the basis that this was going to be his season but now out until October.

My gut feeling is to top up now at his lowest price (reducing average cost per share) and then get out when he gets back to around even (taking into account commission).