FI Fixture Calendar...

• I find myself looking for an FI Fixture Calendar all of the time.

For example, Wolves play Torino in the Europa League Playoff on Thursday. Does that count for PB? What about G & A?

Is there a specific place that tells us all of the fixtures which are eligible?

FI need to do a better job with this stuff. Imagine turning on SkyBet... and not knowing which fixtures you could bet on.

• @Dan-The-Man said in FI Fixture Calendar...:

I find myself looking for an FI Fixture Calendar all of the time.

For example, Wolves play Torino in the Europa League Playoff on Thursday. Does that count for PB? What about G & A?

Is there a specific place that tells us all of the fixtures which are eligible?

FI need to do a better job with this stuff. Imagine turning on SkyBet... and not knowing which fixtures you could bet on.

No it doesn't count for PB or IPD. Only group stages onwards do.

• @Yellow

Thanks.

• @Dan-The-Man under News in the app on the front screen it lists this weeks payouts, its a triple media day so this means the qualifiers arent taken into account. You can view this usually by Monday morning (i believe)

• Thanks @Shippers much appreciated.

They really need to get better with things like that. It's so obscure. I'm 8 months in and to be honest... I'm still not sure why a triple media day means that the match isn't available for G&A...

• This is on the "news and data" page. Seems fairly obvious to me.

0_1566250113342_190819 Payout Week.jpg

• They often post the weekly dividend wins in their Instagram stories, but I absolutely agree they could be doing a whole lot more. It would be so easy for them to implement a calendar section somewhere and would really help new users.

Maybe a suggestion as a replacement for the risers list which only serves as a pump and dump playground or perhaps the watch list which is functionally useless.

• @Martyn-B actually it is on the news and data after looking, you’re spot on. Still feel they could make this a bit more obvious though.

• @Martyn-B said in FI Fixture Calendar...:

This is on the "news and data" page. Seems fairly obvious to me.

0_1566250113342_190819 Payout Week.jpg

Yeah, I forgot the word treble means... no G & A for Europa League fixtures...

Oh wait...

• @Dan-The-Man i mean if everyone read the rules we would all know exactly what games we could bet on. Just saying

• @EThomas9

I scoured the rules last week for G & A, couldn't find it. Posted on here about not being able to find them, when nobody had been paid IPD's earlier in the week.

Was told there's a section on the blog.

• @Dan-The-Man if they offered G&A it would mean PB too, once PB is open it will always be 1 person winning MB as well

• @Dan-The-Man if there are no eligible fixtures it is a treble media day. Otherwise it would be single, double or treble. Not sure what is so difficult to understand.

• @Zidave

When you explain it like that, I see what you're saying but that's not obvious until you know it.

• Agree with Dan's overall point... Whilst you can deduce on a treble media game it means no games are eligible... What about a Wednesday with qualifiers and league games? It would be helpful if they had a calendar of pb games.

Personally I will struggle when it comes to internationals, I didn't read the rules properly.. Is it qualifiers or just main tournament... U21s? Pb or just ipd?

• @Vespasian32

Headaches

• It's all on www.footyindexscout.co.uk which is free.

• @Vespasian32 its both pb and ipd they did say that in the announcement on the 30th. If they did dividends for u21 games they would have to add 20 year old nobodies from the romanian league so obviously its not for u21 games

• But the point is it should be provided by FI in a obvious clear place to help new users get to grips with what dividends they can win and when.

• @EThomas9 they do pb and ipd for premier league but haven't felt the need to add all the players... But thanks.

Product would be cleaner without having to website hop for all the info... Could have a fixtures page each day for eligible games and clicking on a game to see breakdown of pb scores... Goal scorers and assists etc.

As it is I have flash scores for checking live updates, bbc fixtures to check games, FI app for live pb scores...bit messy.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.