For any new traders out there just buy pogba

• @Dan-The-Man ok I'm tired now.

I've given irrefutable examples of how owning Pogba has benefited my portfolio, alongside other more speculative holds working harmoniously.
    I've elaborated how my strategy of owning the same number of shares in the majority of my holds diminishes any risk in Pogba's price.

There is absolutely nothing anyone can say that can alter these facts or change my opinion that IN MY CASE Pogba is a solid hold.

So, with that in mind...
    0_1566501141130_well-sorry-im-out-meme-1024x639.jpg

• @Vespasian32 said in For any new traders out there just buy pogba:

@Ericali yeh but kolorov leaving means you have no chance of making money back. Pogba leaving and I reckon I'd take a grand or so in divs and his price would bounce back within a year.

Not so anymore. 🙄

Now European qualification matches have been given PB & you can buy for IPDs every couple of months even a defender in Turkey at 20p could win the 3p top defender PB & 2p star man. Coupled with the fact a defender like Kolarov takes penalties & with IPDs eligible for 30 days you are credited with 2p a goal.

Good trade on kolorov. But again, like Dan, you had bought pogba. So at principal level you are/were a dividend chaser for some aspect of your port. So comparing pogba to kolorov is a little deceiving disingenuous . You probably own other £5+ players right?

When I first joined I used to hold a portfolio of elite dividends winners. I spent £18k on top 50 players.

In March my mindset changed. I still have records of the elite portfolio I held with the number of shares I'd purchased.

Coincidentally, today I checked what I would of been on if I hadn't changed strategy as the like of Sancho, Sterling & Rashford had all flew recently & I owned 100's of each.

I'm currently about £4.5k better off on what I would have been on if I had stuck with my original elite portfolio.

The dearest player I hold now is £2.83.

• Erm....I’m sat here crisps & beer waiting for Gladiators

Now developing Like a scene from Monty Python :

Sorry sorry gladiators will perform tomorrow today we have ‘street vendors’ throwing fruit at each other....

• @Ericali said in For any new traders out there just buy pogba:

@Vespasian32 said in For any new traders out there just buy pogba:

@Ericali yeh but kolorov leaving means you have no chance of making money back. Pogba leaving and I reckon I'd take a grand or so in divs and his price would bounce back within a year.

Not so anymore. 🙄

Now European qualification matches have been given PB & you can buy for IPDs every couple of months even a defender in Turkey at 20p could win the 3p top defender PB & 2p star man. Coupled with the fact a defender like Kolarov takes penalties & with IPDs eligible for 30 days you are credited with 2p a goal.

Good trade on kolorov. But again, like Dan, you had bought pogba. So at principal level you are/were a dividend chaser for some aspect of your port. So comparing pogba to kolorov is a little deceiving disingenuous . You probably own other £5+ players right?

When I first joined I used to hold a portfolio of elite dividends holders. I spent £18k on top 50 players.

In March my mindset changed. I still have records of the elite portfolio I held with the number of shares I'd purchased.

Coincidentally, today I checked what I would of been on if I hadn't changed strategy as the like of Sancho, Sterling & Rashford had all flew recently & I owned 100's of each.

I'm currently about £4.5k up on I would have been on if I had stuck with me elite portfolio.

The dearest player I hold now is £2.83.

Loved reading that. Congrats.

With exception to Martial and Van Dyke, I've abandoned the over £3 market too and in general I'm trying to focus on players at the lower end.

I'll be getting rid of both those guys shortly too.

• @Dan-The-Man sell on Martial's next goal or Van Dyke's Ballon D'Or 👍

The point I'm making is sell when the market is booming.

The players will eventually rise after you sell them, of course they will - but so will 100s of other players so no need to dwell on it is there?

I like to buy in 500s, 1,000s, 2,000s or 3,000s depending on the price range of the player. But on £3+ players it takes up way too much capital.

A £7 Pogba? 🤔

I'll give it a wide birth.

That's my final word on the matter. 😉 @ScouseSte

• @Ericali said in For any new traders out there just buy pogba:

@Dan-The-Man sell on Martial's next goal or Van Dyke's Ballon D'Or 👍

The players will eventually rise after you sell them, of course they will - but so will 100s of other players so no need to dwell on it is there?

I like to buy in 500s, 1,000s, 2,000s or 3,000s depending on the price range of the player. But on £3+ players it takes up way too much capital.

A £7 Pogba? 🤔

Couldn't agree more. I've not braved the 3000 futures in one player yet but I'm in for 1500 futures on some and still experimenting.

• @Dan-The-Man said in For any new traders out there just buy pogba:

@Ericali said in For any new traders out there just buy pogba:

@Dan-The-Man sell on Martial's next goal or Van Dyke's Ballon D'Or 👍

A £7 Pogba? 🤔

Couldn't agree more. I've not braved the 3000 futures in one player yet but I'm in for 1500 futures on some and still experimenting.

Funny cos I disagree 100% as he has absolutely no way of knowing how much he would have made on the constant reinvestment from dividend wins. If he bet as well as kolorov each time he'd be far richer

• @Vespasian32 But to be fair if he just put the hypothetical Pogba money to yield dividends into Kolarov in the first place a lot more money would’ve been made.

• @Vespasian32

But you're still stuck on the draw problem though, right?

• More MB even on a quiet day for the lad😍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.