Joao Moutinho 4 Assists So Far This Season

• Last season he picked up 17p worth of PB (which is a third of his current price) and this season he has 4 assists already including tonights against United, where he was given Man of the Match by Sofascores.

He was leading the PB for Midfielders most of the night until the last 5 minutes when Pogba snook in with some long balls/key passes and McTominay eventually pipped him.

1p worth of dividends tonight for the assist and decent odds of him getting another before the months out I reckon.

I'm taking a punt.

0_1566252305103_Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 23.04.39.png

• Moutinho is absolutely class. He will rocket especially if wolves get europa. Also, u knkw there will be that one game where he scores a banger and rockets. I own him bought few weeks ago he just oozes class and he takes corners which is helpful

• @Dan-The-Man i wouldnt even say its a punt he is literally guaranteed assits like he takes everything and is so creative

• Surely the 17p dividend figure hasn’t been divided in line with the share split?

Not denying he’s a decent hold though.

• @NewUser297389

Played all 38 games for Wolves last season and 6 in the FA cup too. So clearly a full timer. Played the full 90 minutes tonight for the second week on the bounce too.

• @Chris-J

Probs some of it hasn't but I think he won some at the end of the end of the season after the change.

• Quality player. A few IPDs.. cap app.. euros next year? Seems like a bargain to me.

• Welcome to the Moutinho party Dan.

Since I mentioned Moutinho to you on the Henderson vs Neymar thread 6 days ago...

Neymar has dropped from £7.05 to £6.97
    Henderson has dropped from 53p to 51p
    Moutinho has risen from 47p to 54p

I think it's safe to say that Moutinho is better than Neymar AND Henderson.

Seriously though, he already had good PB last season and is a beneficiary of the PB changes. If Wolves qualify for Europa League then I'd expect his price to continue to rise. Although Neves scored a quality goal last night, he still only got a score of 92. Moutinho is the bigger PB scorer and the value pick in that Wolves side.

P.S. I look forward to your thread on Santi Cazorla's PB sometime on Friday evening.

• @Yellow said in Joao Moutinho:

Welcome to the Moutinho party Dan.

Since I mentioned Moutinho to you on the Henderson vs Neymar thread 6 days ago...

Neymar has dropped from £7.05 to £6.97
    Henderson has dropped from 53p to 51p
    Moutinho has risen from 47p to 54p

I think it's safe to say that Moutinho is better than Neymar AND Henderson.

Seriously though, he already had good PB last season and is a beneficiary of the PB changes. If Wolves qualify for Europa League then I'd expect his price to continue to rise. Although Neves scored a quality goal last night, he still only got a score of 92. Moutinho is the bigger PB scorer and the value pick in that Wolves side.

P.S. I look forward to your thread on Santi Cazorla's PB sometime on Friday evening.

Cazorla is absolutely class. He looks about 53 but he shits pb, got 215 in a draw at the weekend plus decent for IPD's as well at his current price.

• @Chris-J yeah it hasnt taken the share split in to account he returned 9p last season. Which is still bery good considering his price

• @Dan-The-Man 9p of pb at current prices. They’re not post share split adjusted on that site.

• This post is deleted!

• Just putting this on peoples radar...

Moutinho got the assist again tonight.

Thats now 5 assists so far this season... We're still in August... lol

@Timothee-Atouba

Still an impressive yield.

• Listed as an own goal on SofaScore...

• @LukeMalla Interesting...

Sky gave it Saiss, with the assist to Moutinho.

0_1566503960916_Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 20.58.59.png

Not seen it myself... and IPD's don't matter tonight anyway... but..

It came from a Moutinho free kick.

• Moutinho free kick, headed in my a mix of defender and Saiss.

Solid away performance so far.

Moutinho is class, the best player I've ever seen in a wolves shirt.

• Interesting indeed.

SofaScore and BBC both have it down as an OG - but by differing members of the Torino defence.

OPTA - we need a ruling!!

• @Wolvesfan1980

Could be a nice couple of years for you Wolves fans. Team looks ready to step up a notch.

• @LukeMalla Yeah... this is the shame of the system being behind closed doors.

If this was an IPD night and I only saw the Sky thing... I'd be wondering my money is in the morning.