MB record score

• Bit of a random one but does anyone know what the highest ever MB score is in a day? Pogs has got 1830 and we aren't even at lunch yet, absolute madness.

• I don't know the highest ever score but pretty sure I've seen over 3000 before.

• Surely if he breaks the MB record then it's only fair to get an extra penny per share? ;)

• Mo Salah, 24/9/18, 4,760 points.

2 scores over 4,000 and another 5 scores over 3,000.

Stats from Index Gain free site.

Edit: Luka Modric came second on the same day with 4,100!! Would have been FIFA awards day or similar.

• Scores from season 18/19 here from indexgain....

0_1566298519174_Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 11.54.59.png

• So what did salah do on the 24th of september to get that big of a score?

• @EThomas9 Edited my post. FIFA awards day or similar.

• @Martyn-B said in MB record score:

@EThomas9 Edited my post. FIFA awards day or similar.

So are we expecting similar when it comes to the Ballon Dor?

• @ScouseSte

Should be some big scores on that night and in the run up to it. Should be good for VVD, plus always extra points for Ronaldo and Messi. Maybe not 4,000+ points as I think the Ballon D'Or is around December time (could be wrong) and tends to be a lot more media stories around then to dilute the scores rather than in September.

• It seems very odd to me that racism counts towards MB scores, which is where some of Pog’s score is coming from. I mean, in theory I could buy 1000 pogs, hurl some racist abuse at him via an anonymous twitter account (I wouldn’t because I’m not unscrupulous or a racist) and be quids in!? Does this encourage / reward racism??

• @Luke I thought I was cynical lol

• @Luke yeh I made this point in another thread... Doesnt sit right with me to earn money out of racism... Sitting on 10,000 Kante hoping someone chucks a banana at him

• @Vespasian32 expecting a bit of grief for laughing at that but 😂😂😂😂😂

• Fuck it, have some more 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• If Neymar being cleared of rape doesn't count towards MB, then I don't see how someone racially abusing Pogba can. One player was the victim of a bogus rape allegation and the other a victim of racist abuse.

Very strange rulings by FI on what does and doesn't count towards MB.

• @ocs123 very simple, one was football related one was not. Pogba was abused because he missed a penalty. If its football related it count, if its not football related it gets removed.

• @9stevo neymar was victim because of his football celebrity

• @9stevo

How do FI define what is and isn't football related though? If Neymar wasn't a high profile PSG and Brazilian footballer, then it's extremely unlikely those allegations would have been made against him.

Maybe FI would say that the stories need to have a direct link to something that's happened on the field. But it seems a bit of a grey area.

What happens if Pogba is racially abused again online on say Thursday, without any direct reference to his penalty miss?

• @Vespasian32 You might want to wait until MB is opened up to squad players before making that trade!

• @ocs123 they really do need to clarify this so there are no grey areas. The removal of the Ozil stories was a biggie for me. I understood removing the rape allegations as it feels unethical for people to place a bet based on a rape allegation. The way if like to put it to them so they can clarify is:

If one footballer racially abuses another footballer are both eligible for MB or just the victim or neither.

Because it sometimes feels like they are being selective over what qualifies. I mean Pogba made it to the top of the index off the back of plenty of non football related articles so where’s the line?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.