MB record score

• @Luke I thought I was cynical lol

• @Luke yeh I made this point in another thread... Doesnt sit right with me to earn money out of racism... Sitting on 10,000 Kante hoping someone chucks a banana at him

• @Vespasian32 expecting a bit of grief for laughing at that but πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Fuck it, have some more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• If Neymar being cleared of rape doesn't count towards MB, then I don't see how someone racially abusing Pogba can. One player was the victim of a bogus rape allegation and the other a victim of racist abuse.

Very strange rulings by FI on what does and doesn't count towards MB.

• @ocs123 very simple, one was football related one was not. Pogba was abused because he missed a penalty. If its football related it count, if its not football related it gets removed.

• @9stevo neymar was victim because of his football celebrity

• @9stevo

How do FI define what is and isn't football related though? If Neymar wasn't a high profile PSG and Brazilian footballer, then it's extremely unlikely those allegations would have been made against him.

Maybe FI would say that the stories need to have a direct link to something that's happened on the field. But it seems a bit of a grey area.

What happens if Pogba is racially abused again online on say Thursday, without any direct reference to his penalty miss?

• @Vespasian32 You might want to wait until MB is opened up to squad players before making that trade!

• @ocs123 they really do need to clarify this so there are no grey areas. The removal of the Ozil stories was a biggie for me. I understood removing the rape allegations as it feels unethical for people to place a bet based on a rape allegation. The way if like to put it to them so they can clarify is:

If one footballer racially abuses another footballer are both eligible for MB or just the victim or neither.

Because it sometimes feels like they are being selective over what qualifies. I mean Pogba made it to the top of the index off the back of plenty of non football related articles so where’s the line?

• @Vespasian32 Are we going to see the first black bubble on the index if all black players are worth 10% more for increased MBs? Racism seems to be on the rise at some clubs so not unfeasible... πŸ€” 🀨

How is it that we can see the blindingly obvious here but FI don’t seem to be addressing it. I mean this surely has the potential to be a bit of a PR nightmare for them, just as it would be with a rape allegation providing earnings potential for investors.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.