Jack Clarke Not Allowed To Play For Leeds

• @LukeMalla He's not allowed to play in the league. Difficult to get a gauge as to where he's at. But he did look sharper than other first teamers in the Salford game. Towards the back end of last season he looked withdrawn in performances following the collapse.

• When a player doesn't extend their contract with me and allows a club to presign them in jan, I let them rot in the u18s and force them to train as a Gk (on fm)

• does anyone have a link to his stats from youth career or u23s? transfermarkt doesnt seem to have it. thx

• @G27 He features in the u23 match reports on the club website. Can't say I'm one for trawling his youth football though. He's a 10 mil player now. I look for what he's achieving at Senior level. 45 minutes in the Carabao Cup in his last outing. Real shame.☹️

• Just to clarify. Jack Clarke can play for the Leeds in the league,however Leeds have 6 loan players in total. Leeds can only name 5 in a match squad and currently he's the one who misses out.

• @Pagey74 said in Jack Clarke Not Allowed To Play For Leeds:

ds have

i'm just trying to establish where all the initial fuss came from and what spurs have seen in him

• @G27 He's broke into the Leeds team last season. Transfermkt stats don't justify his impact. For a teenager he did well and was capable of beating a man or 2. Check out the Leeds Vs Derby highlights in the League last season. That shows what he's all about . His best game for me

• @Dalien-Smith Also change the game away to Villa. Came on at H/T Leeds were losing 2 nil. Leeds won 3-2 and Clarke scored Leeds 1st.

• @Pagey74 Bang on mate. He had a real purple patch around then. Shame he's in this situation now.

• @Dalien-Smith He'll get games eventually. Spurs must have insisted in the loan agreement that he gets game time at Leeds. He needs games as he's still very inconsistent and inexperienced.

• @Pagey74 as a spurs fan I personally wished we’d got Eze instead as the potential English young attacking player. Think he’s got more potential and further along the road to it.

• @HPcoys I wouldn't argue with that tbh.

• Just sold Eze. Bought him at 82p. Thought with international break coming up media attention would be away from Championship at minute I'd take some profit.Big fan though. Hope I can get back involved at some stage.

• @Dalien-Smith he looks a very exciting one, and hoping we can get a deal sorted next summer...maybe they’d take Clarke in exchange?! 🤣 I’ve on both of these but thinking of getting out of Clarke...

• @HPcoys Clarke's price is only going to suffer whilst this loan situation resolved itself.

The Eze Tottenham links surprise me on the back of the Clarke transfer. Eze looks destined for the premier League though one way or the other.

• Can't get a game for Leeds but got a later winner for England under 20s. Pleased for him. It must be tough for him at minute at Leeds with the loan Situation.

• Jack Clarke now around 1.20. Today in the express they report Crystal Palace, Everton and West Ham are interested in taking him on loan in January. Seems a big leap from Leeds United reserves to premier League starter to me but the boys got talent. 1.20 looks quite cheap with the speculation likely to come between now and January.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.