Valentino lazaro

• Seems to be quite popular amongst twitter so it made me have a look.

Austria’s next best talent since Alba from google.
    Inter bought him from Hertha Berlin.
    At Inter, Mancini will supposedly use him as right wingback, could be good for crosses and assist.

Austria euro qualifiers coming up and champions league games.

Looks like a decent punt 71p.

• I got on him just after his move to Inter and as expected his price has been pretty flat.

Exciting player to watch with good delivery - I'm hoping he links up well with Lukaku, also a decent set piece taker.

Only problem initially with him was him being listed as a midfielder but wide players seem to be able to compete better under the new PB matrix.

• @Chris-J said in Valentino lazaro:

I got on him just after his move to Inter and as expected his price has been pretty flat.

Exciting player to watch with good delivery - I'm hoping he links up well with Lukaku, also a decent set piece taker.

Only problem initially with him was him being listed as a midfielder but wide players seem to be able to compete better under the new PB matrix.

I should think because he has had an injury all summer, he looks good for an increase when playing, certainly if he plays anything like Victor Moses at Chelsea then this Lazaro could be a shrewd buy.

• @Tom77 Mancini hasn't been manager for ages!!! Conte is manager. And I don't think Lazaro will start.

• @gball1975 said in Valentino lazaro:

@Tom77 Mancini hasn't been manager for ages!!! Conte is manager. And I don't think Lazaro will start.

Yeah I always get those mixed up I meant Conte!.

I Doubt he will start the first game, I’ve been looking at Euro qualifiers and his name popped up on twitter. Got to be ahead of the game.....champions league also.

• @Tom77 totally agree, I support Inter.