Valentin Rongier

• Looks like he is getting his groove back with Marseille , he is a goal a way from posting 200+ in last few games .. Thinking of jumping on him , whats your guys thoughts?

• Watched their game on Friday and he was outstanding. Don't think he gave the ball away once. Excellent footballer, always knowing which way to turn and pass. Hit the post too, as my players like to do. A goal would have taken him back over 90p. Looks real value at the current price. Only a matter of time with him. Marseille have 4 good games before Xmas too.

• @Nikitz71 I've held for a long time and held through big dips, I still see pb potential, and I see a bigger transfer in the future, but he is in a very competitive group for pb, but the way the market is- the day he does post a big score or win divs he will get good cap app.

I will hold for foreseeable future.

• 169 PB away at Angers, with no goal or assist. Very impressive. When the inevitable goals and assists arrive he looks like a winner in waiting. Looks like he could easily play for a top side as well.

• @JK went in for 1000 at 76p , next goal should see him sky rocket with those scores

• @Nikitz71 It's low risk at that price I think. Patience should pay off with him. He could even get some big transfer links. He could play for anybody.

• Looked at this player a few times and what put me off was he has Payet and Thauvin to compete with at Marseille. If he was the top dog PB wise in his own team his price would be at least double what it is. Not saying he's a bad hold at his current price but he will need to be a patient one.

• @JK also think this type of players will be what new users gonna look at , cheap and good pb base

• PB tonight lets goo

• He's due a goal.

Hopefully Payet has the decency to have a quiet game....

• Looked good. Very good. Broke up play and was quick to distribute the ball. Setup the serb for the third goal. 204 today.

• Matter of time with this guy. Ive been waiting patiently and see him as a great hold.

• He had 6 shots as well apparently. Even more than I thought. He was getting in plenty of advanced positions and looks very close to scoring a goal or two.

• Nice steady rise over the last few hours. Where do we think he can get to? I topped up at lunchtime because I think he has got a good rise in him and I don't want to miss out

• @Barkez_86 He was 1瞿 before transfer .. now he is on the better team , probably Champions League or Europa League next year + transfer links, i see him as 1,50 guy or even more

• I've got on today. Average pb of 89, and matching price of 89p. Outstanding value.

• Better team - is that good? More competition for PB & rotation? Yes they'll win/dominate the ball more often, but surely Payet is on all set pieces so chances of PB are low?

• @chaps1988 And everyone is forgetting Thauvin is back in January who is an even better PB player than Payet.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.