Bold prediction but Neymar and Pogba both to be 7.50 by the end of august

• I say this because i dont believe either of them will leave. Also, the dividens bpth of them have been returning have been insane. My only frustration is i have 100 more neymars than pogba so need neymat to get back on that pitch and return them pbs as otherwise its more worthwile having more shares in pogba. also, incase u didnt know the express continuously post stroies on neymar and have always done so he will constantly be in a chance of mb wherever he goes. im certain they have shares in him ngl but i am very happy they do. clearly the express know what they are doing lol.

• @NewUser297389 Hear, hear! Long Live the FI Kings!

• It’s good to see that today’s ‘news’ that Pogba has been taken off penalty duties hasn’t damaged his price any further.

Seems that since the wolves game we’ve already got rid of the the nervous players and now only us long term holders are left who aren’t going to instant sell every time something potentially negative happens to him

• @NewUser297389 I seen the express had 13/20 stories on Neymar today, but they’re mostly from different reporters. I was checking to see if twas all from same source 😂

• Bold predication that the top dividend performers will increase by c5-8% in the next few weeks 😱. Really stuck your neck out there

• @Jamie one and half weeks mate! It IS A bold prediction!

• @Jamie well considering they haven't really increased for months and the nonsense i see about people saying they are no longer good holds i would say it is a pretty bold prediction. Its not a long period of time either mate and a lot of money will have to go in to increase them that much

• @ScouseSte cheers for backing me up fella got some haters out there

• @NewUser297389 coincides with the end of the transfer window so once it becomes clear where they will be, the dust settling should see a rise

• I managed to level out and have equal numbers of both pog and neymar. 3 days of triple media and I see 3 days of pog and neymar at the top winning divis! Now I have topped up im just waiting for the rise in capital!

• @NewUser297389 It will take £250k to be put on Pogba and £340k for Neymar to get them up to £7.50 each. Not sure if it will but I hope it does :)

• Hi,
    Ppl atm seeing profit elsewhere - lower market, IPD players who represent better potential for CA but not necessarily divs returns of the likes of Pogba, Nayemar.

But FI is working in a cycle phases so the money will move to the top at some point. But the point is, where that kind of money will come from?? We are talking about 'big' 6 digit number... From new investors or ppl will sell to jump bck on Pogba /Neymar?? 🤔If they will sell/switch do we know who?? 🤔🤓

• @NewUser297389 said in Bold prediction but Neymar and Pogba both to be 7.50 by the end of august:

@Jamie well considering they haven't really increased for months and the nonsense i see about people saying they are no longer good holds i would say it is a pretty bold prediction. Its not a long period of time either mate and a lot of money will have to go in to increase them that much

Pogba has hit 7.50 only a few weeks ago so I don’t think it’s a massive claim. I hope they both do as I have 800 futures in the two of them :)

• @Mundek said in Bold prediction but Neymar and Pogba both to be 7.50 by the end of august:

Hi,
    Ppl atm seeing profit elsewhere - lower market, IPD players who represent better potential for CA but not necessarily divs returns of the likes of Pogba, Nayemar.

But FI is working in a cycle phases so the money will move to the top at some point. But the point is, where that kind of money will come from?? We are talking about 'big' 6 digit number... From new investors or ppl will sell to jump bck on Pogba /Neymar?? 🤔If they will sell/switch do we know who?? 🤔🤓

I imagine people may have made a few pence profit on Sancho and, realising his price is built on a move to the prem (not gonna happen for months, if at all) mIght be tempted to sell up now and buy into Pogba / Neymar.
    They'd be getting roughly the same amount of shares, yet these shares are likely to return much more over the next few months.
    Then they can always sell up and move back into Sancho 😉

• @ScouseSte Agreed

• Neither transfer will happen and both Pogba will continue to hoover up MB and once Neymar starts playing again, the PB divs will fly in and until at least Jan, they become safe holds again and their prices will hit the 7.50 mark.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.