I love diogo jota

• Sorry guys just so happy he scored that goals- anyone else see the goal and see if it was a banger. Literally wolves should drfo go through now- great for the portfolio. Any otbers out there got diogo and happy lol?

• @NewUser297389 as i say that torino 2 1

• It was a simple tap in tbh. Good work by Traore , low pass into the box and Jota stood near the penalty spot, unmarked and side footed it in.

Wolves actually don't look too impressive to me (against a side who didn't actually qualify for Europe but are in by default) but fully expect them to go through with 2 away goals. Torino not creating loads.

Jota just subbed off, very good player though

• Just as a side note...was having a think because I held a few wolves players myself and still have a couple...

My worry is that with all these games and Jota, Jimenez, Cutrone and Neto all up front...what are their chances of winning PB? I just wonder if like tonight, Jimenez and Jota will be subbed off after 65-70 minutes quite alot this season with the high volume of games and therefore not scoring the PB that they could.

• @BradleyD said in I love diogo jota:

Just as a side note...was having a think because I held a few wolves players myself and still have a couple...

My worry is that with all these games and Jota, Jimenez, Cutrone and Neto all up front...what are their chances of winning PB? I just wonder if like tonight, Jimenez and Jota will be subbed off after 65-70 minutes quite alot this season with the high volume of games and therefore not scoring the PB that they could.

I think you are right one or the other are likely to be subbed each game, it will usually be Jota as he will run himself into the ground. I don't expect Cutrone to start a league game for a while yet, Dendoncker only appeared in the first team in December last season, Nuno likes them to be fully up to speed .

• Plug raul jimenez also had a good game scored a better goal and could of had a second. He's also hot 6 scored so far this season.

I

• @NewUser297389 im thinking of increasing futures but got a few others to buy first. how many you got?

• @Wolvesfan1980 said in I love diogo jota:

ink you are right one or the other are likely to be subbed each game, it will usually be Jota as he will run himself into the ground. I don't expect Cutrone to start a league game for a while yet, Dendoncker only a

Conor Coady still knocking around at less than 50p which is crazy, hasn't missed a single min of a game for Wolves in close to 3 years and they about to qualify for Europa league stages and he is captain!

Bargain

• @kaka8 292 shares at 1.37. Should have got on eariler

• I'm a wolves fan and Jota is the wolves player that I've invested most in. I think he's going on to big things. He's fast, direct, tough with a great touch. He's perfectly suited to our counter attacking play and has a fantastic understanding with Jimenez.

• he is a quality player and i have heavily invested for this very reason

• Only 22 and will only get better

• @Wolf
    he has the ability to have taken that ball down on his chest and bury it against united last week. the belief will come

• @Jdog

Careful of loving any player on FI, makes them very hard to sell in the future!!

• Today’s the day he bounces back 😜

• @Gregolocky Last month has only seen falls but he's not alone there.
    He needs a big game alright.

• I’ve looked at him, and I previous held but I feel Cutrone has largely the same positives albeit a lower base scoring potential, he’s about 40p less though

• @Gregolocky your probably right, how do I know ??
    I sold up my Jota, Jimenez, Dendoncker wolves are doing a Burnley this year...

I'm on Zaha so itll go against me 🤣😂

• @Doug-s 😂

• @Gregolocky knew it he's scored 🍺

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.