Does anyone else have trouble selling players?

• As I have stated before I have bought some stupid buys but now the trouble is no one wants to buy them. I have had people in the sell queue for 3 weeks without one share being sold and I resent the market sell being 3p less on a player at 18p. What do you guys do in this situation?

• @Tom7471 You shouldn’t resent it. FI are offering to buy a player off you that nobody else will.

• Instant sell.

Learn the lesson & don't buy too obscure next time.

• Thats a very good point lads. Never thought of it like that.

• Also if/ when you look to buy cheap players in future, always consider the spread in case you need to IS one day.

Anything more than 1p or 2p on a sub 50p player is too much, in my opinion.

• Who's the player, out of interest?

I never really have problem selling, but you'd probably have recouped that IS loss by putting the money on a better player in that 3 weeks, so it isn't worth waiting that long really.

• @Tom7471 I am and always have been an advocate for buying cheap players in high numbers but anyone below 40-50p are all pretty poor now. You might find the odd bargain by chance but you're likely going to be waiting a while for them to make their mark.

• People only buy when a player is pumping or about to, if your wanting rid of course nobody else is wanting to buy!? Instant sell is a hit on the port but it frees up funds to reinvest, I’ve personally had players on market for weeks and nothing moved

• @kristiang85 Renato tapia. I think you guys are right about instant selling. I'm not sure why I had such a thing about not selling them that way.

• @Tom7471 not asking this as a criticism, more as an observation and a learning opportunity. What was it about him that you thought was a good buy? Other than that hes cheap?

He may be a good player, I've never seen him but playing in Holland means hes unlikely to get much chance to win any money so hed need a move to a PB league and even then his chances aren't high.

My suggestion if you really want to look at the bargain basement end of the market is to as a minimum look at players who are in PB leagues. For example last weekend I bought 100 Marwin Hitz for 14p and sold for 23p in a day as he played for Dortmund.

Dont get me wrong, I buy cheap players occasionally that fail and I wonder why I bothered but I'd always suggest to at least make sure they play in one of the best leagues to give you an opportunity for then to have a decent game occasionally.