Aston villa- opinions on tonights game

• Dunno why but i fancy villa tonight- already own Mcginn because its a win win- if villa stay up then he will have a great season; if they go down then he's getting bought. Anyone think of any players that are any good for tonights game; potentiall trezguet ( mahmoud hassan) or el ghazi think they looked good before tonight; any opinions welcomed

• I hold El Ghazi so hoping for a decent performance tonight.

I also held Guilbert for several months before selling up last week. I had/have high hopes for him but he’s not been in the squad for the first two games so I lost patience.

• As a Villa fan, Trezeguet is a really exciting prospect. Not worried by performances so far - Spurs dominated us and we were a train wreck as a team against Bournemouth. We have let Green go on a season long loan so no one else to contest a first team place that matches his quality, not to mention Dean's faith in him by starting him both games anyway. Give him a bit of time and I think he'll come to be one of our top players alongside Grealish and McGinn. Looking forward to seeing him against Everton tonight!

• Think 2-1 Everton I'm afraid, Villa seem like they're gonna be that team this season that just can't keep a clean sheet. Think it'll probably end up similar to the Bournemouth game- McGinn will definitely be their shining light this season though.