Bas Dost

• He is my all time favourite footballer. However, as FI player he'll be not good for anything other than a short flip. You'll make money by him moving to a pb league, should hold for 30 days for ipd, then sell.

IMO, he is so good at finishing, his overall game isn't suited to the pb matrix and he scores goals with minimums of touches

• @Vespasian32 said in Bas Dost:

How much is he and is the transfer confirmed? Excellent striker.

50p, I've been watching the news for a few days but it looks like it could be very close.

I’ll update when its 100%.

• @Tom77 hmmm 50p is too late to wait for confirmation really as by time he transfers he'll probably be valued much higher than his ipd worth. I might take a gamble on him if I manage to sell anyone on a spike today. Agree with @Moukoko primarily he will be an IPD flip due to his age, style and lack of international opportunity... But frankfurt are attacking and in Europe so can back him to post a couple of high scores by virtue of a hatrick or brace. Similar to ferreyra... I'd set his base price at around 60p with hopefully spike to 70-80p at some point.

• @Vespasian32 said in Bas Dost:

@Tom77 hmmm 50p is too late to wait for confirmation really as by time he transfers he'll probably be valued much higher than his ipd worth. I might take a gamble on him if I manage to sell anyone on a spike today. Agree with @Moukoko primarily he will be an IPD flip due to his age, style and lack of international opportunity... But frankfurt are attacking and in Europe so can back him to post a couple of high scores by virtue of a hatrick or brace. Similar to ferreyra... I'd set his base price at around 60p with hopefully spike to 70-80p at some point.

There are plenty of players with awful PB scores who are well over a £1 . This guy is also a bit of a Character which spices things up.
    At the end of the day he if moves and score lots of goals people will buy him.

• @Tom77 plenty of over 30 year olds?

It's a quick win and could go up 20-25p just on the transfer. However, he's never been the most mobile, and hasn't been in first team as much since what will have been a very traumatic experience.

I would also be cautious about whether the move goes through. Think sporting wanted 30m and have accepted offers before, but he's turned down teams from Mexico, China, Turkey, England and Italy already

• Does anyone else read this thread title as "Das Boot" like the film? Or is that just me?

• Up 18p, confirmed today.👍

• Scores on his debut, 76p now.
    Not a bad return within 10 days.
    Europa league football to follow.

• @Tom77 sounds like andre silva could be joining him from milan. Definitely one worth keeping an eye on.

• @Stevo said in Bas Dost:

@Tom77 sounds like andre silva could be joining him from milan. Definitely one worth keeping an eye on.

It appears the AndreSilva deal has fallen through due to failed medical.

• I think it’s ok still, be interesting to see how he does hasn’t quite lived up to expectation from a few years ago.

• @Moukoko standing by this. Watched the game yesterday and no doubt he changed the game, but he also gave the ball away lots and generally bashed into people/fell over. I bloody loved watching it, but I would say get on Pacencia or gacinovic and cash in those profits.

Also wasn't Danny da Costa mad, capable of being great/awful in the space of a few seconds!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.