IPD recommendations?

• Usually I don't really get involved in IPD trading but I have sold up a couple of players and have got £80 to play with. Any recommendations for good holds for the next 30 days who may chip in with a couple of goals or assists?

Cheers in advance lads

• Dzeko got an easy first game and Bosnia play leitchenstein in and Armenia in a couple of weeks so if he plays good chance he could get a brace.

• Eriksen - Tottenham have Newcastle and Palace between a game against arsenal. Denmark have gibraltar

• @ScoutScout made a good shout on Lloris, with 6 games in the next 30 days.

2 for France against traditionally easy opposition.

• Took a punt on Shane Duffy 39p vs West Ham at home today (defensively poor side). He scored 5 goals this year so with every passing game, statistically hes closer to his next one. Great aerial threat for set-pieces. Thats my logic anyway, he will certainly rise at that price with a goal.

• Benzema, could get a good score today if he's leading line instead of jovic again

• ibesavic from hertha, he is one of mine, 35 or something but he always gets minutes.
    No one else will buy him because he is old but if you want play ipd’s he is a great shout, you can keep recycling at that price point.
    37p.

• Fullkrug at Werder Bremen. 49p

Replaced Rashica last week when he went off injured.

He's another I can see a rise of 25-50% in the next couple of weeks with a goal or two.

• Nicola Murru, 31p with 5 assists from lb last season at Sampdoria

• @Ericali said in IPD recommendations?:

Fullkrug at Werder Bremen. 49p

He's another I can see a rise of 25-50% in the next couple of weeks with a goal or two.

Hate to blow my own trumpet....

Bagged already.

Up 5p + your 1p IPD goal

• @Ericali said in IPD recommendations?:

@Ericali said in IPD recommendations?:

Bagged already.

Up 5p + your 1p IPD goal

Surely your stealing my thunder , predicted this yesterday at 47p old son 🍺

• @Tom77 said in IPD recommendations?:

Bagged already.

Up 5p + your 1p IPD goal

Surely your stealing my thunder , predicted this yesterday at 47p old son 🍺

Great minds @Tom77, great minds..... 👍

Hardly going to be dropped for the next match either after he scored & they had another attacker sent off for 2 yellow cards.

Can play this one out for the full 30 days. 😎

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.