Nothing to do with FI.....

• ......Palace beat Manchester United away for first time in 30 years. Un-fucking-believable πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• palace fan or UTD hater ?

• Palace fan πŸ‘

• @Old-Man said in Nothing to do with FI.....:

......Palace beat Manchester United away for first time in 30 years. Un-fucking-believable πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seeing as though nobody else is pleased for you, I’ll join in. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
    Come oonnnnnnnn you Eagles.

• It’s unbelievable yeah right! united have strengthened in a couple of areas but are still only an above average team. Any united fans who think they will be top 4 will wake up to reality within the next few weeks, however their players will do ok on here though.

• As a life long united fan I would like to congratulate palace on a great win..As United are rebuilding this will be a good learning game..not expecting much this year as we need to rebuild over the next three years..a bit like every trade I place on FI.. On a separate note, very impressed with Pepe this evening but Salah on a different level

• Sancho be like "ermmmm thank god I signed that new contract" 😁
    0_1566684741372_IMG-20190824-WA0000.jpg

• @Mr-Random-number said in Nothing to do with FI.....:

It’s unbelievable yeah right! united have strengthened in a couple of areas but are still only an above average team. Any united fans who think they will be top 4 will wake up to reality within the next few weeks, however their players will do ok on here though.

Is that how city fans reacted to their chances of winning the league after they lost at home to Palace last year? Palace also beat arsenal away from home last year, pushed liverpool in a 4-3 defeat and drew with us.

On another day we would have had another 2 penalties and cahill would have seen red. Had we put away the 2 pens over the last 2 games things would look very different. If DDG wasnt doing his best Joe Hart career decline impression things would look different too. Fine margins.

No utd fan i know has said anything concretely about finishing top 4, most of us knew results like that could happen this year and finishing outside it is a possibility. i think us chelsea and arsenal will all suffer results like that over the course of the season too. And if anyone genuinely believes that leicester centre half partnership is good enough to help them pip the other 3 then fair enough, i disagree, i believe thats weaker than our central midfield options and thats saying something.

Tough fixtures on the horizon granted, but the next 4 teams we play will have a go. With the lack of a creative midfielder i actually think we will find more success against teams who have a go at us this year. Mctominay and lingard are not the types of players you want in your side when trying to break down stubborn defences, but both players energy and industry are more effective when playing better, more progressive sides.

• A lot of people missing the point in a joyful thread from @Old-Man

Congratulations mate, must have been feeling nervous about the season and maybe that hasn't changed but massive win today. I live in Streatham and it's been rocking down here. Great win, historic. Enjoy the rest of the long weekend x

• Thanks @Lukeroro. I remember very well the last time we won at Old Trafford, it's been a long wait! Results like this absolutely make our season, and are second only, in celebration terms, to the day relegation is avoided, fingers crossed for that 😁

• @Old-Man as a Fulham boy, I say trust in Woy. If he could get us to a Europa final with Bobby Zamora up top, next season you could do a Leicester with Bentekkers up there!!!

I remember winning at Old Trafford in 2002. Amazing stuff.

• @Lukeroro do a Leicester with Benteke up front - now you're talking. If that happens the milky bars are on me 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

• @Old-Man it is unbelievable considering how crap you were against us last weekend.

• Fair point @Stevo . To be fair getting anything out of top 6 games is a bonus anyway. In some ways the games that really count are those against other relegation candidates, so (I'm sure you wont mind me saying) last weeks game was more important, and therefore very disappointing for us. It's a roller-coaster 🎒

• @Old-Man absolutely don't mind at all. I was chuffed to bits with that win. Think we played fairly well but palace were terrible so impressed with your result yesterday. Hope we can get the odd win like that as well.

• @Old-Man said in Nothing to do with FI.....:

@Lukeroro do a Leicester with Benteke up front - now you're talking. If that happens the milky bars are on me 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

I'll quote you in that. Actually, I've just literally quoted you!

Onwards and upwards, Zaha will start performing end of September and then you'll really push some momentum!

• Cheers @Stevo ,personally I think Sheff U will be ok this season, in fact all the promoted sides look like they could avoid the drop, but there's a long way to go! Good luck for the rest of the season

• @Lukeroro I think my money's safe, but happy to pay out if the impossible happens! Avoiding relegation is the main aim and keeping Zaha would go a long way towards that. Cheers