Bargain buys who will rise..

• I am looking for a few bargain players to make quick capital appreciation. Have my eyes on a few championship players but if anyone has any suggestions fire them my way..

• Josh maja, check him out. young, english striker player in france 81p score first game back from injury. If he play well will deffo go up and if he gets links to prem he shud fly up

• @R2d2 20.. english.. playing in a PB league.. all over it

• @TRADER101 said in Bargain buys who will rise..:

I am looking for a few bargain players to make quick capital appreciation. Have my eyes on a few championship players but if anyone has any suggestions fire them my way..

The only championship player I currently own is Steven Sessegnon. Highly rated (Spurs were rumoured to be interested in him over the summer) and has broken into the first team this season. Early signs are good with some complimentary comments on his performances so far.

• I'm on ollie Watkins... Linked with a prem move over the summer and before

• @TRADER101 Eberechi Eze at QPR. I picked him up for 66p start of the season and he’s now 88p
    Attacking midfielder with dribbling style of Wilf Zaha. Has scored 2 good goals for a bottom half championship team. Would be very suprised if he didn’t get prem move this summer

• I think kristoffer ajer is the only player I hold purely for cap app because hes the only player I currently hold whose neither top 200 nor in a PB league but I think he'll end up in both

• Eze has now risen to 92p since I posted about him lol

• I’ve Bersant Celina (Swansea) (48p) attacking mid, on Sky at 12. Also due to be named on Kosovo’s squad for the England matches in September and November. Kosovo a good shout for the Euros. I fancy him to get a PB league move within the next year or so. Swansea are doing well atm too so could be a prem player by default. He’s homegrown as well.

Current PB league player Javier Ontiveros (56p) Villareal. Inside forward with a great shot. Will claim the left wing in the next few weeks imo. Bout £1.20 less than Chuckweze so good growth if he plays well.

• @NewUser348798 Been linked with spurs today too...probably just paper nonsense but still..

• @HPcoys oh right that would probably explain the quick surge in the last hour. I’m certain he’ll get a big move this summer tho weather it’s spurs or a mid table team

• Im on Alfa Semedo, he plays for Forest (my team so maybe have rose tinted glasses), from what I’ve seen he has all the power and drive of Pogba and plays much the same way. He doesn’t seem to get forward until later on in the game when our manager pushes him on, when Joao Carvalho returns from injury I’m not sure what that will do to that tactic. He looks heads and shoulders above championship standard and Forest don’t have a buy option in the loan terms. Based on early evidence I’d expect they would want to make the move permanent if they got promoted, otherwise this is very much the case of getting him in the shop window. He seems to be the next in a line of quality players coming out of Portugal

• @PepeRAMi Also on Ollie Watkins and have no doubt he'll rise at some point...winger with goals in him, only 23 and English.

• Just my opinion of course but totally pointless having championship players now until the end of November time. I had ollie watkins during the the last couple of months and sold the last week before the transfer deadline.

• @Sutt98 Bersant Celina just scored aswell as it goes...

• Short term riser has to be Seferovic. After this set of PL games, focus will turn to International games now IPD relevant. Switzerland have Ireland & Gibraltar. He is Swiss main striker and could get 3/4 goals between the 2 games, Surely will rise coming up to the games and if he scores also.

• Paolo Ghiglione @0.43

Plays for Genoa as a winger but listed as a fullback , had an a assist first game against Roma.. can see him doubling in price by mid september .

• @Nikitz71 randomly came across him a few weeks ago, and very nearly picked him for latest round of @Advinculas-Index competition, but went a bit safer. Judging by the one share I bought to track, I missed an absolute sitter.

0_1566826173625_ghiglione.jpg

• Yohan cabaye £0.33p
    Free transfers back into french league and in Europe. He’s 33 now but think a quick rise due to his assists and the odd goal from free kicks

• @Matt-flint it’ll be interesting to see if he gets on set pieces as Wahbi Kazri is currently the St. Eteinne taker.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.