Bargain buys who will rise..

• I noticed Abdul Hamid sabiri looks like his going back to Germany with paderborn he was highly rated once before his move to Huddersfield I think his got to be worth a punt if he gets a move there . He scored a few goals and a few assists at Nuremberg before Wagner brought him his young and possibly has a point to prove at under 30p he can be a cheap PB player!

• @NewUser338293 Two interesting signings. I'm thinking about Adam Webster at 48p. How high do you think he can go? Top 6 club?

• @Archer22 Can confirm O'Connell is well worth investing in. He has no weaknesses and plenty of 'extra'. Being left footed helps. Has a step up from United in him and will probably attract £30m bids next summer.

• Really liking Jamie Vardy this week. Home to Bournemouth (Defensively poor), will be a very open game with lots of chances and fancy him to score and good chance he can get 2 this week. He bottomed out yday at 79p, sitting at 81p now and by 3pm Saturday he will be 86p min and with a goal last week he peaked at 90p. If he can get 2 goals, fancy he hits 95p, I wouldnt wait for IPD and I would just get out at this stage with 12-14% ROI. Looks a safe shout with that fixture this weekend.

• @Sonnyjim
    He's top of the trending list now!! We know experienced traders generally avoid the trending list as it's notoriously the pump and dump ground. I hope this won't have a detrimental effect on his potential growth as I think he's a decent hold.

• @Tom77 potential chance that Young may sneak into the England squad as well, Chilwell out injured as well as Shaw- not sure who his main competition is after Rose? Unless they maybe play Trent on the left (Klopp has moved him there a couple of times) due to lack of options

• @ChazFI123 said in Bargain buys who will rise..:

@Tom77 potential chance that Young may sneak into the England squad as well, Chilwell out injured as well as Shaw- not sure who his main competition is after Rose? Unless they maybe play Trent on the left (Klopp has moved him there a couple of times) due to lack of options

Young is a no brainer he will play every week almost with europa.

United really need a new left back.

• @MickTurbo i can guess by mick your a celtic fan....he defo will end up in one of those leagues best quality is calm player never hear a peepp from him just plays well

• I really like the look of tekpetey at dusseldorf, on loan from schalke. No euros (obvs as he is Ghanaian) and some tough fixtures for them coming up but there is a nice 4 game period towards the end of Oct I aim to take advantage of.

10 goals and 6 assists in 32 games last season

He isn't a guaranteed starter but at 45p for a decent young forward, I am going to be all over him like a cheap suit in october.

• @NewUser400854 no mate I'm a boro fan. Credit to @Martyn-B who I know is from Scotland for putting me onto him. Looked into him further and decided he was definitely destined for a PB league and hopefully a big price hike

• @Stevo why do you think it’s pointless having championship players? Because you can’t make dividends or because there will be no rumours of moving to prem to push the price up? Surely if do well in championship their stock can still rise significantly? Interested in your thoughts though.

• @PepeRAMi agree with you. I have him in my portfolio and he is going to playing in the prem very soon.

• There is definitely value to be had in non PB leagues. I market sold Hwang Hee-Chan for 56p on Friday/Saturday. Today he is 69p. I bought him only 6 weeks ago for 28p and was happy with 100% profit in 6 weeks.

• Kwon-chang hoon is only 38p. Plays for freiburg and came off the bench 85th minute and scored a goal. Jurgen Locadia for Brighton is currently on the verge of leaving for hoffenheim on loan only 49p.

• Breel Embolo; plays for Mochengladbach who play on Friday and scored in his last game (or one before). In addition to this, he’s Swiss and they have Ireland and Gibraltar in the Euro’s. Only 22 years old and 81p, so I believe a good short, medium and long term hold.

Shaqiri - Swiss so playing the same fixtures as above. Price is currently depressed as not getting a look in at Liverpool, however at some point he will as the season goes on so I think there is decent upside from 67p

Viktor Claesson - Scored in his last 2 games for Sweden and scored 3 in last 4 for Krasnador in their recent European qualifiers. Krasnador looking likely to go into UEFA as currently getting battered by Olympiakos, so will have PB/IPD potential in this. Sweden play Faroe Islands and Norway, so at 25p I see significant upside short term.

• Vitolo - 35p -Atletico Madrid

Scored the winner last weekend. Had a great pre-season and has looked really lively both appearances this season. Has been saying all the right things to press and have a feeling he’s earnt a starting spot this weekend. Price could rocket

• @Glassbrook but your putting money away with no immediate return and hoping. Not saying it doesnt pay off, but I bet there are many still holding Jared Bowen and wondering why no bid came in

• @Jamie Only worry on Embolo he has had 1 (maybe 2) bad injuries and would be one to keep an eye on every game

• @Glassbrook maybe pointless was a but of a strong word to use but having attempted numerous strategies during my time on FI I've concluded that I only want players, regardless of price, that are eligible for PB and that are likely to start games. Given that it appears people jump on any player who has a decent game its important to maximise the chances of your players being included in this.

Have to admit I hold Nketiah but currently in decent profit with him and hes in he sell queue for me.

I admit you can probably make money tiu championship players but I'd be buying players ready for the EL and CL starting now.

• @Munchie63 said in Bargain buys who will rise..:

@Jamie Only worry on Embolo he has had 1 (maybe 2) bad injuries and would be one to keep an eye on every game

You would hope he can get through the next 2 weeks unscathed 😅. Could be a cricket score vs Gibraltar; Ireland are not exactly world beaters either.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.