Bargain buys who will rise..

• Kyle Walker Peters Is worth a punt if you want to make 20% over the next few weeks
    He is currently £1 after dropping from around 1.20 after pulling his hamstring.

Spurs have no recognised replacement for him after selling Trippier so you will get a rise prior to him getting back on the pitch and he is likely to be a regular feature in a Champions league side as well as an outside chance of making the Euros

• @Munchie63 Iv gone for Seferovic 56p over Embolo. His goalscoring record is poor, does alot of the donkey work but its Seferovic who scores. 17 in 59 as oppose to Embolo with 4 in 32.

• @BarbayanBrawler True but Embolo has an additional 5 games for IPDs over Seferovic - 4 Bundesliga games and the first Europa League group stage game.
    Sorry make that 4 as Seferovic will get the first Champions League group stage game. See value in both myself.

• I've been reviewing the upcoming Euro 2020 qualifiers again this morning and have just taken a punt on Steven Zuber (36p). He's a regular starter for the Swiss and has a pretty decent scoring record. The Swiss face Ireland and Gibraltar in the next 2 rounds so may well score a few goals. Zubar is also back at Hoffenheim now so has the added benefit of being in a PB league.

A word of warning though, although he started the first game of the season for Hoffenheim, he missed the last game due to a foot injury and I can't find out how serious it is. So he may well be out for a while or he may be back soon, I don't know. If he is out for a while then I'll plan to hold for the season as I still think he'll get some decent returns for club and country over the next 12 months.

• Based on the Euros I have gone with:
    Alexander Isak. £1.35. Swedish international and they play against the Faroe Islands and Norway. Expect lots of goals vs Faroe Islands.
    Yussuf Poulsen. £1.24. Playing well for RB Leipzig and is a Denmark international. Denmark play Gibraltar and Georgia.
    Jacob Bruun Larsen. £0.98. Another Denmark international. Also with Hazards injury should get more game time for Dortmund.
    Martin Odegaard. £1.98. Bought more because he is a great long term hold but Norway also play against Malta.
    Breel Embolo. £0.75. Scored at the weekend off the bench. The Swiss play Gibraltar and Ireland.

• Remo Freuler - Atalanta - 51p

Swiss international who have Ireland and Gibralter. Has a high PB average of 92 and has champs league football this season.

• Sandro Tonali - The next Pirlo, enough said ;)

• Kostas Manolas - £0.55 centre half for Napoli. Moved in the summer after doing well at Roma and caught the eye of a few bigger teams. Expect him to come to the attention of a few others when Champions league kicks off and Napoli are involved once again and seen as the biggest threat to Juventus this season.

• Florenzi - 46p full back for Roma.

3 goals and 3 assists last season and worth getting ahead of Europa League upcoming fixture announcements, a competition which Roma should be one of the favourites in.

Diogo Dalot - 73p full back/winger Man United.

Was as high as £1.10 6 months ago and if he stays at United past the transfer window closing can see him getting plenty of minute's in the Europa League.

• @JK said in Bargain buys who will rise..:

@NewUser338293 Two interesting signings. I'm thinking about Adam Webster at 48p. How high do you think he can go? Top 6 club?

I would say so. He's as good as Tarkowski and could have a ceiling as high as maguire. He is an excellent out and out centre back but what sets him apart is his ability on the ball. Just see his run against Man C that put Laporte out injured. For the price I'd say he'd be a very good purchase although I don't currently have him in my port. Another fairly cheap one is Herbie Kane, likely to get some games for Liverpool this season so you never know, but he's a class act who has gone way under the radar so far.

• Dabbur 55p after a massive drop today potentially going to Bordeaux. Also got internationals vs Maccedonia and Slovenia to could score in those.

• @NewUser140034 Rumours of Besiktas as well though

• Lys Mousset surely has growth in him from 45p. I'm a Sheff Utd fan so am quite well placed. He cost up to £9.5m and we don't spend money willy nilly. Wilder will have a lot of belief in him and will commit to maximising our investment. He's an excellent physical specimen. Very powerfully built and quick. Good feet. Rocket shot. Will undoubtedly start games and score goals this season. Not fully fit yet but came on and changed the game at Chelsea. Stagnated at Bournemouth behind Callum Wilson but he's still only 23.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.