T hazard drop

• Bought 300 of this fella and now 10p down. Anyone see him coming back?

• @AndydfopT he’s a good player in a good attacking team. Sure he will come back up once he scores a goal or wins a PB day (I don’t hold)

• @AndydfopT absolutely will. All the Dortmund players dropped due to people pulling money out after they did rubbish on the single match day. Dortmund are one of the best teams in Europe. Their whole squad are still bargains if you ask me.

• Cheers lads, I was a touched concerned he would drop further but I'm not an I S kind of guy

• @AndydfopT I am a holder and was surprised he fell, especially after getting an assist yesterday, but took the opportunity to top up and lower my average buy price. Hope that's a smart move 🤞

• Pb players are in a peak, some will panic sell with a couple of poor games, but it is the start of a season and most pb holders hold through the season. There will be pay day money going on pb players every month now.
    Dortmund will do well domestically and in Europe, I am sure the prices of now versus champs LG group games will be cheaper now.
    When Europe games and now internationals kick in, the best pb players get 2 games a week... Money goes on them.

• Big fan of Dortmund and I hold 3 of their players and wouldn't mind another 1 or 2. Underpriced and I expect them to win Bundesliga this season and potentially make last 4 of Champions League.

• @AndydfopT said in T hazard drop:

Bought 300 of this fella and now 10p down. Anyone see him coming back?

Nope, that's it, abandon ship, he's done. 2 games for Dortmund and I'd say he is finished. 🤣

I know you have 3 years left of the bet, but wow that's a long time, and who knows he might fall another 3p in that time ...🤷🏼‍♂️

I jest.

Please show some patience. This chap will have several excellent performances this season, and likely play for Belgium also.

I have absolutely no concerns about Hazard, or your money.

I guarantee you, the next time he scores or plays a blinder, he will jump 20p in the blink of an eye.

• What about Alcacer? Is he first choice forward?

I’m looking to buy but I’ve seen he’s spent a lot of last year on the bench.

Any advice?

• @NewUser396518 said in T hazard drop:

What about Alcacer? Is he first choice forward?

I’m looking to buy but I’ve seen he’s spent a lot of last year on the bench.

Any advice?

What's the reason you want to buy?

• @Tom77 to extend my portfolio. Not really interested in the 30 day goal divs. More long term. I don’t know much about German football. I know he was on the bench a lot last season

• @NewUser396518 started both so far, main striker if fit, last season had injuries

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.