Portfolio now listed in random order

• And not in order of purchase date.

Any way to rectify this?

• Have suffered this for months. No logic to it, bit in order of purchase, size of hold, profit, alphabet etc, its ridiculous. I have a big port, takes me ages to find players.

• Given the endless potential of this platform, petty issues like this are surprising and disappointing. Surely it wouldn't be hard to have a 'sort by' option - just purchase date and number of shares would suffice.

• Not that I know of. And for the first time my watchlist has completely disappeared...

• This has just happened to me today, very annoying.

• I was going to ask about this.
    When you can sort all the other tabs out in numerous ways, a bit disappointing that you then have to go searching in your port.
    I take it it didn't used to be like this?

• No it used to be listed in purchase date order, that way you could more easily track who you'd held longest and who was still eligible for IPD. I can't see any logic to the current order.

• My portfolio is currently still in the same order. Well by that I mean since my portfolio randomly rearranged itself a few months ago it hasn't done so since.

That being said you could sort your portfolio on the BETA version (aah the good old days!)

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.