Dwight McNeil

• This kid, averaging 100 pb after three games this season, with no goals (which we know he’s capable of), only one win in these games for Burnley (who usually have sod all posession). Also, evidence shows us that most very young players generally don’t score well on pb, big transfer looms and an England debut further down the line.
    In short, he’s a serious player and will be a very serious pb performer at a more friendly team. He ticks stacks of boxes and the market is ignoring him for now because admittedly he’s going to struggle for dividends at Burnley.

• @Timothee-Atouba a definite decent hold of mine, he’s far too good for Burnley & a transfer is definite

• If the market is ignoring him then make the most of the low price. I hold with no intentions of ditching this season

• I agree with everything you've stated but I don't think the market is ignoring him, he was quite well invested in prior to the season starting for all the reasons you've mentioned.

He's not over or under performing those expectations so he will be steady until talk about him moving to a bigger club comes along. I could see him moving somewhere like a Leicester if Madison moves on and he's defo a good long term hold.

• Two assists already in 2 tough away games. I am buying more with dividends given his price isn’t shifting. Can only be like this because of the team he plays for, as he looks as good as similar players a pound or more higher. Regular starter and I’d be shocked if he isn’t in the next under 21 squad.

• I’m amazed that he’s not moved in price since start of season, he’s definitely under the radar at mo but like people say use it to top up! He won’t be at Burnley for long

• Gets a mention in this interesting article. Only a matter of time before people recognise his talent/potential.
    It is a strange one, especially with the FI trend of buying young players.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6441593-6-players-who-deserve-a-call-up-to-the-england-squad

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Dwight McNeil:

This kid, averaging 100 pb after three games this season, with no goals (which we know he’s capable of), only one win in these games for Burnley (who usually have sod all posession). Also, evidence shows us that most very young players generally don’t score well on pb, big transfer looms and an England debut further down the line.
    In short, he’s a serious player and will be a very serious pb performer at a more friendly team. He ticks stacks of boxes and the market is ignoring him for now because admittedly he’s going to struggle for dividends at Burnley.

A good player but I'd hardly take an average of 100 (even with no goals) as a plus point. That suggests to me he's not involved enough in the game to get a big score even with goals. If he was getting an average of 150-175 without goals I might be impressed as it would put him in with a shout of dividends if he did score.

• @Alpilgrim I agree with what your saying. He’s in the wrong team to be a PB threat. Got potential for cap appreciation but for don’t think he’ll see much movement in price until new year/next summer

• Up to £2.50 within a year I reckon.

• @Alpilgrim I’m not sure how you exceed 100 baselines playing for a team that generally has 30-40% possession?

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Dwight McNeil:

@Alpilgrim I’m not sure how you exceed 100 baselines playing for a team that generally has 30-40% possession?

I don't think he can so he's irrelevant in PB terms. 100 average suggests nothing about whether he is likely to be a good future PB player in the event of a transfer. A 100 baseline is nothing and of no note.

Any rise in him will come off the back of a transfer or International call up so he could still be a good hold.