Andy M

• @MickTurbo said in Andy M:

Unpopular opinion but I thought he was nowt but a snowflake key board warrior moral high ground junkie. Had more triggers than the Taliban and thought the forum was his and his alone, and the one time he picked on me I told him as much

Agree with most of that mate, but he did have the ability to admit when he was in the wrong (eventually), and then apologise ... which is an admirable quality.

I was one of his most vocal critics on here, and we had a good few barneys ... but in fairness to the man, he often gave some cracking advice on players and made me a bit of cash.

Maybe that's why I tolerated him ... πŸ€£πŸ€”

• Andy was the best of us, he was the worst of us.

• @Vespasian32

Je suis Andy M

• @Advinculas-Index

0_1566858177183__20190826_232244.JPG

Was Andy miskemem, his name was Andy miskemem, his name was Andy miskemem

• @MickTurbo said in Andy M:

Unpopular opinion but I thought he was nowt but a snowflake key board warrior moral high ground junkie. Had more triggers than the Taliban and thought the forum was his and his alone, and the one time he picked on me I told him as much

That's tombstone material. Gold!!!

I liked him a lot. He could pump the shit out of a player, remember Diogo Dalot back when his name was Mwerdna.. Ben Yedder and Pogba too. @johnboywalker nail on the head, he earnt me a fair few quid too.

Any chance he signed up to @Ollie 's alternate forum just to feel the buzz?!

• @Ericali please do I hate being top poster but I have been on her 2 years!

Andy had claimed that crown within about a month!

• @Lukeroro Ollie closed his forum at the end of last season

• Ahh he was soooo Marmite. I enjoyed flicking his nuts with a wet towel from time to time.

• His threads resulted in 53 uses of the word β€˜mate’ even though he was patronising people, 934 !’s and 1 monumental throwing of toys out of a pram.

He was an absolute tool. It was his way or the highway which was not at all beneficial nor thought provoking for a forum where people constantly (and rightly) have differing opinions.

• Is FI no longer trading in Sweden then?

• @Harmonica said in Andy M:

Is FI no longer trading in Sweden then?

No

• @Westy thanks. I missed that news. Not good, loads of money in Sweden.

• @Harmonica there wasn't much of a dip when they got evicted, but yes loss of potential.

• My favourite is when he created a thread asking everyone to stop spamming the forum with new threads...

• Andy is getting a bad deal here. He was never that bad and was just someone involved in the forum.
    I could make threads about each and everyone of you replying here with negatives (myself included).

The forum needs active posters like Andy and you are all being mean tbh.

• @playingcards1 said in Andy M:

My favourite is when he created a thread asking everyone to stop spamming the forum with new threads...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @MrWh1te said in Andy M:

Andy is getting a bad deal here. He was never that bad and was just someone involved in the forum.
    I could make threads about each and everyone of you replying here with negatives (myself included).

The forum needs active posters like Andy and you are all being mean tbh.

Everything I said about andy, I said to him both on the forum and in private messages. If I ever met him, I'd say it all to his face.

Then I'd happily sit down and have a beer with the man.

The majority of stuff being said about him here is justified. I saw both the good and bad in him.

I'd prefer if he was here to defend himself, but it is what it is ... so I'll just do what I've always done since I joined, and give my honest opinion.

• 0_1566997215582_Screenshot_20190828-135841_Samsung Internet.jpg

I organised protest marches and demonstrations for AndyM when I heard he had been punted.

He was my Lex Luthor and I miss him so.

• I seem to remember him saying before he left that he had been given a direct line to Adam Cole to discuss the situation in Sweden. Maybe he's still on the phone.....

• @Metropolis said in Andy M:

I seem to remember him saying before he left that he had been given a direct line to Adam Cole to discuss the situation in Sweden. Maybe he's still on the phone.....

Aye, he did have the big mans direct line, which he inadvertently shared with us all by posting the email on the forum.

Only a really mischievous arsehole deviant would have managed to screenshot the message before AndyM deleted it ... πŸ˜‰πŸ€ 

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.