Andy M

• Has anyone heard of him recently since he left here?
    iirc he had a twitter account but i can remember his account name
    something like andy miskimmen?

• No,not heard anything. Would be interested to see how many arguments hes had with himself..🤣

• Yup. Andy couldn’t help taking the bait 😏 ppl were fishing like crazy at times.

• @Valhalla i hope when he fires up his sky sports stream to watch Man Utd play he doesnt happen to catch any of the adverts for FI. It could be dangerous for anyone in his vicinity

• I do miss that crazy bastard.

He could be a pain in the arse sometimes, but I did have a genuine fondness for him ... 🤷🏼‍♂️

• @johnboywalker said in Andy M:

I do miss that crazy bastard.

He could be a pain in the arse sometimes, but I did have a genuine fondness for him ... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Same. He was good guy just ultra sensitive 😊

• Unpopular opinion but I thought he was nowt but a snowflake key board warrior moral high ground junkie. Had more triggers than the Taliban and thought the forum was his and his alone, and the one time he picked on me I told him as much

• To be fair I used to criticize his holds as a wind up..... 😁

Couldn't resist!

• It was funny when he flounced off in a big strop, saying he was done with the forum, only to return two days later.

• He had the distinction of being crowned the highest number of posts twice, the first time after being on here for 4 months and then
    again after about 2 months in his reincarnation
    Just think, if he hadn't bailed the first time and still been on here, he would probable be on around 7/8000 posts by now...………...

0_1566847720003_upload-b1ca1147-f533-42ac-84d3-52e64d548449

• Poor Andy.

Imagine knowing about FI and not being ale to use it.

• @MickTurbo said in Andy M:

Unpopular opinion but I thought he was nowt but a snowflake key board warrior moral high ground junkie. Had more triggers than the Taliban and thought the forum was his and his alone, and the one time he picked on me I told him as much

I hope he Google’s and finds this!! I’m laughing thinking about his reaction

• 0_1566847720003_upload-b1ca1147-f533-42ac-84d3-52e64d548449

^^^
    The wall of shame.....

I'm coming for you @Tom77

• Been away for a while myself. What’s happened to him??

• @Danny-c swedish users accounts were forced to close due to gambling restrictions. Then Andy had one last explosion and disappeared 🤯

• I liked Andy. The forum needs characters like that. I hope one day he comes back somehow

• @MickTurbo said in Andy M:

Unpopular opinion but I thought he was nowt but a snowflake key board warrior moral high ground junkie. Had more triggers than the Taliban and thought the forum was his and his alone, and the one time he picked on me I told him as much

Agree with most of that mate, but he did have the ability to admit when he was in the wrong (eventually), and then apologise ... which is an admirable quality.

I was one of his most vocal critics on here, and we had a good few barneys ... but in fairness to the man, he often gave some cracking advice on players and made me a bit of cash.

Maybe that's why I tolerated him ... 🤣🤔

• Andy was the best of us, he was the worst of us.

• @Vespasian32

Je suis Andy M

• @Advinculas-Index

0_1566858177183__20190826_232244.JPG

Was Andy miskemem, his name was Andy miskemem, his name was Andy miskemem

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.