A Peek Inside The French Portfolio - Full Strategy Review

• Morning all. How are you? This is a final plug for my latest blog post. A full strategy run down for the French Portfolio for the season. Plus a few players I think could do well or disappoint. And, finally, a full port reveal. Check it out and let me know what you think!

https://fifrenchtalent.com/2019/08/25/french-portfolio-strategy-2019-20/

• Hi, i am a new trader here, i am going to follow your blog and read it more closely when i am home from work.

Do you mind telling me your opinion of Marcus Thuram?

I had a very quick look through and couldnt see him listed except in the next gen section at 84p (nice job there btw)

I am interested because his agent is Mino Raoila who likes to stir up the media and seens to get his clients big money deals and exposure.

He is now 1.10 a share. Do you think he can gain further value or did i miss the boat?

Thanks, and Good Luck

• @FIGenesis has Lys Mousset been added?

• @Stevo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.ive bought a couple of million!!

• @FIGenesis trust me mate, he'll be a star ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'll signpost this message for later Haha.

• Great read . I am always on the look out for some undervalued gems . The French league had produced a few . I have decided to go with couple of players for now . Then assess my port again .
    I'm on bernede from Salzburg , and Badiashille from Monaco .
    Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Good read I still like the look of payet. Will have a look into the rest of your list thanks

• @Wolfie Payet did the business!!

• @Aaron_itfc thanks Aaron, glad you enjoyed it. Badiashille had major interest over the summer from EPL clubs. Not sure he hangs around a sinking ship for long. Bernede is looking more and more accomplished each week. All he needed was game time. He couldnโ€™t have ended up anywhere better than Salzburg to keep developing!

• @Stevo Iโ€™m going to have to keep my eye on him now!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• @FIGenesis haha you won't regret it. I mean I may be slightly biased but I think hes gone under the radar because we paid 10million for him and hes not played in the PL yet as our manager said he was unfit when he arrived but he came on as sub against blackburn on tuesday and impressed.

I'm not saying he'll win any PB but I honestly think he could turn out to be really good. Apparently arsenal and spurs were interested before bournemouth bought him.

We'll see anyway. I mean 39p is hardly a fortune to lose is it ๐Ÿคฃ

• be interested to hear your views on potential game time for a few of the french prodigys youve previously tipped - a couple of fairly stagnant players with much longer holds required it seems.
    Caqueret, Sylla, Gouiri being the players in question...

also how long before Cuisance & Diaby break into the first team at their new clubs?

great read as always...thx

another bargain for you to review Sebastien Corchia

• Just seen that Laporte is back in the French squad, interesting to see if he can get in the team and could add some value to him with the Euros next year?

• @Neil2265 about time too! Tolisso straight back in too. Not sure why Nzonzi keeps getting picked!

• @G27 Hey bud. Glad you liked it. In answer to your Qs. Diaby will break in before Cuisance unless Thiago gets injured. Iโ€™m more excited about Cuisance though. An amazing talent. Hope he gets his attitude sorted at Bayern. He could be a star there.

On your others. Caqueret will be in the Lyon first team squad come seasonโ€™s end and should get Ito the first team next year. I think the same for Gouiri. He needs to get fit and then should replace Dembele when Dembele is sold. Sylla, I think could be playing first team football before any of the above. Monaco are really bad. He may get a chance.

• @Stevo 39p is peanuts to be fair!

• @FIGenesis

Just a quick one as you follow a lot of French football . The English kid Josh Maja at Bordeaux . What's your thoughts with him .
    Kept my eye on him and noticed he had rise other day after scoring . 82p for young English striker playing in PB league isn't too bad . Any thoughts would be great

• @Aaron_itfc Hey bud. I've not seen much of him but he has been making the match day squads periodically. Bordeaux are going to need all the help they can get this season and their forwards aren't exactly inspirational. He could well get his chance!

• @FIGenesis

Brilliant stuff , thanks for that mate . Think I will take chance on him , if he can add few more goals to his name this season I'm sure he will Increase slowly . With him being young and English ,hopefully some media hype could materialise next summer

• @FIGenesis Very interesting and great read yet again, i've added quite a few to my watchlist from this :)

What are your thoughts on Massengo who's recently moved to Bristol City? I've had a look at him and their fans are full of praise think he is an outstanding player and bossing games at just 18.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.