Lookman

• what are the chances of some decent gametime for him at Leipzig this year - is he ahead of the likes of Cuhna? and rumours of Schick going there! however if he plays surely he is undervalued?

• @G27 I hold him and cunha so hopefully.

He previously was amazing when he played there on loan and surely they've not spent £20m + to have him on the bench all season.

I wonder whether he was bought with leipzig expecting werner to leave. Either way I expect him to play a fair bit and do well.

• Lookman is a real talent, His balance is ridiculous. I was worried he was lacking something when Silva decided to get rid of him but after giving Silva his final chance in the 2 1 defeat to Aston Villa it is now obvious that man is a clown. Lookman is going to show Everton what they lost but I guess they still have Walcott.

• Lookman came on when Werner went off injured so I reckon he's likely to be the main benefactor from the injury. Looking forward to seeing how he gets on with a good run of games. Hold Lookman and Poulsen and can see them both rising a fair bit this season

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.