2k investment

• Looking for 2 to 3 players to invest in with 2k. Any ideas .. .. . Ones whom you think will rise most im the next few m9nths.. .

• @Zola25 lys mousset 😏

• @Zola25 any player with Euro 2020. You can name literally 3/4 players off the bat that will rise. Sterling, Rashford, Griezmann/Mbappé, KDB

• Bale, pogba, Maguire, Sanches and rafinha

• I fancy Rabiot to redeem himself at Juve.

O Dembele in a bit of a rut with injuries and transfer guff... good time to get on, as still sure he will have a big game on here and in real world.

Milik- has been quiet, tooo quiet.

These are three im using divs to top up and bring my averages down on.

I have a similar lump coming soon and going all on one or two players...someone in the yth bubble that has had a dip recently, but we all know the yth bubble cycle returns sooner or later...

• @Westy

How about chiesa and zaniola ?

And moise kean..

• @Zola25 I like all 3.

Kean i think has had his recent spike, will have to become a regular scorer to gain more hype (he could do that, or could turn into a Walcott)

Zaniolo and Chiesa havent reached their peaks at all yet... probs next summer with links to Prem or bigger euro mb clubs.

• My 3 favourites the moment

Griezmann.
    Chong.
    Isak.

• As mentioned (the former twice) I'd go with Griezmann and also Rashford.

Lower down the price range I'd throw in Benito Raman and Inaki Williams.

• The correct answer, after I checked spains progress to date... Is morata and ramos. I've just bought 1000 of each.

• @Vespasian32 said in 2k investment:

The correct answer, after I checked spains progress to date... Is morata and ramos. I've just bought 1000 of each.

Wow!! £10 per goal or assist vs. Romania away and Faroe Islands at home. 8-0 in that home game?

• @Martyn-B hopefully!

• Think Januzaj could be due a big rise this season

• Federico Chiesa would be one I would definitely go for.

Should get into the italy national team and provided he keeps us his fine recent form will get a lot of the top european clubs bidding for him in January or the Summer which should easily double his price.

• @Vespasian32 he said next few months, not short term pumps and dumps of yours ;)

• @Zola25 good time to get on Greenwood and Brewster now before the international break. After that you’ve got league cup (Liverpool drew MK Dons, United drew Rochdale) both will start n probably score. Plus both teams will have regular midweek games with Europe. I can see their prices rising after the internationals so get in early. (I do hold both)

Eberechi Eze from QPR. Ripping up the championship and destined for a prem move. Exciting player in the mold of Zaha. Rose a lot this week but will only continue to rise and will get prem links in jan/next summer can see his £1.14 price rising a lot in the year

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.