I'll be joined on the Football Index podcast by Football Index CEO Adam Cole, CMO Mike Bohan and COO Ciaran Rowan

• What's on the agenda?That's some guest list. It's a bit early for a Christmas special.

• Will there be any more bonuses?

• Well done for getting those interviews. I guess a question about future increase of dividends would be in order.

• Tech issues please please please get them to address the tech issues, thanks 👍🏻. Great pod

• @Ralph-Wiggum Cheers Ralph!

• @Gregolocky Cheers Greg! Will try my best :)

• @The-FIG Hi FIG. Nice one. Couple of qs below for the FI team.

ReCaptcha. Easy on humans, hard on bots. The most obvious solution to the IPO bot problem. Very easy to implement and would ensure all traders have an equal chance. In short, its a tick box when completing a form to 'Prove you are a human'. Why are the Terms and Conditions not upheld with regards to the use of bots?

Media Buzz. We saw an improvement to Match Day Dividends prior to the new season which appears to be a positive change so far. Most traders would agree MB is in desperate need of something similar. International media outlets, synonyms for first names/ last names etc. This hasn't changed since it was setup 2.5(?) years ago?

International Expansion. With FI closing in Sweden has this affected plans for expansion into new territories and if so, how? Any hints on new countries joining?

Gambling industry. We saw big fines recently for large gambling companies and some significant changes to gambling legislation. What is FI's position on any changes and does it feel positive about the changes (for example, money being directed away from high risk single outcome bets) and potentially into more responsible platforms like FI.

Great to see international fixtures now PB eligible. Any plans for Cup games?

Increase in divs for Champions League. Why? Are FI not concerned this will reduce the appeal of the platform to a wider audience? With a heavy bias towards the elite side of the game. CL was already rewarded more than League matches through Double/Triple match days.

Forum. Constantly growing as a great place for advice, debate and general chat. Any plans for improvement? Ie. Mods (not FI employees), pinned threads etc. Many potential traders may read the forum before joining.

FI's 5 year plan?

Most successful aspect of FI so far?

Current user totals (sign ups and active traders).

• Is this about the opportunity to expand the product internationally I saw on twitter this morning, with the opportunity to buy shares in the company? 🤔

• A question to each and no conferring How much will Joao Felix be worth when he is 25?

• @kaka8 said in I'll be joined on the Football Index podcast by Football Index CEO Adam Cole, CMO Mike Bohan and COO Ciaran Rowan:

A question to each and no conferring How much will Joao Felix be worth when he is 25?

With the growth of the index, probably 72p? 🤔

• Are FI making plans for special announcements around the euro20/20 competition or towards it?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.