Osimhen seen a rise but bamba going under radar

• I know he didnt win pb tonight as osimhen got two goals but he did take the penalty which is very promising as good for potential pb massive scores. Especially, in games when he gets a goal in open play or an assist. I am admit i do own 185 shares but just haooy he is taking penalyies and wanted to let other people know as genuinely think he is still a bargain with lille being in chamions league and how they love to sell players. There president said he would leave last summer but he got injured so he didnt. All aboard choo choo train

• under the radar when 10p less than Osimhen ?

He is still higher than Reus, Lewa and Icardi

• @Munchie63 you simply can’t compare players like that on the index , Greenwood is far more than Ronaldo , everyone knows who the better players is however the better player doesn’t have a higher price. Only similar aged players with the same nationalities and leagues can really be compared

• @jay but he isnt going under the radar with a similar price to a forward on the same team.

And I do understand the difference between a 29yr old in one league and 22yr old in another etc

Which of those has the most chance of PB and MB. Thats what counts. Unless you're hoping for a huge CAP return on a player in Ligue 1

• @Munchie63 I’m not a holder don’t get me wrong, I never said he was going unnoticed.

• @jay said in Osimhen seen a rise but bamba going under radar:

@Munchie63 I’m not a holder don’t get me wrong, I never said he was going unnoticed.

However he could return some pb as Lille do have a lot of single match days so it could well happen

I can't see any single matchdays for lille in the next 6 weeks mate.

• @ScouseSte oh my mistake sorry will edit that 👍

• @jay don't worry about it mate

• I think Ikone is more under the radar than those two guys.

• I hold Bamba and can see him hitting £2 by Christmas as £3 by the end of the season. The likes of Pepe and Leao rocketed 6 months ago and IMO Thisbe guy has more appeal to move to the PL

• Nice to win PB dividends from Osimhen this morning for the 1st time since I've held him.

• Knife in the heart every time I look at osimhen now. I held 300 at 43p and sold at 60 odd p 🙈🙈🙈

• @MickTurbo said in Osimhen seen a rise but bamba going under radar:

Knife in the heart every time I look at osimhen now. I held 300 at 43p and sold at 60 odd p 🙈🙈🙈

Don't do it to your self Mick!

I've just had a look at my transaction history to check whether it was £3.50/ £3.60 I sold Mason Mount for. I was way off!

On 11th August (only 18 days ago) I sold him to market for £2.57! !! 😢😢😢

• @ScouseSte I can smile about it really. The worst thing about it is I read an article at the time he signed for charleroi and dipped as a result which said it's a dodgy arrangement and he will be in france for the new season. Bit annoyed with myself but a week ago when my port was booming I wasnt too bothered. Once it starts again I probably wont be bothered again

• Just my 2 cents as I have experience with markets similar to this ,basically majority of popular players are 99% likely to rise unless they get injured and are inactive, the markets growing still as long as its growing rises are going to happen , the CRASH will come after a share split in the future the biggest gamble will be investing before the split and hoping people still invest

Imagine the index as a tree and the players as fruit and as long as the sun and rain keep coming the tree will grow more fruit ( sun and rain= invested money)

• @MickTurbo I feel your pain! I brought at similar and sold around 80p I can’t even look at him now 😭

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.