Watchlist won't load

• Hi there - new user and recently added a number of players to my watch list. I have logged in this morning and my Watchlist page won't load, has anyone come across this before? Easy way to fix? Cleared my cache, cookies etc but no luck..

0_1567060436986_upload-cd6f9976-85d7-42be-9661-4fcade62774d

Thanks,

• @NewUser96384 Watchlist is done by cookies or something. I believe if you have cleared cookies, you have cleared the watchlist.
    It has always been a broken system and something they are trying to fix.

• Ah I see, so if I've loaded my page on a different PC they won't display.. better remember not to clear my cookies on my home PC!
    Thanks,

• @NewUser96384 I actually had the same thing (on mobile) which started about 3 days ago. Even if I add someone new it still doesn't load anything so I can only assume it isn't working. Frustrating as I have lost all the players on my watchlist. Trying to remember who was on there and make a note. Bound to have forgotten a few!

• @NewUser96384
    I'm not sure if cookies have anything to do with it. I've noticed that my watchlist is specific to the machine I am using, so the watchlist on your phone is separate to the one on your laptop/PC. That's my experience anyway. It's always been the case since I joined in April.

• @Vaughany yeah it's definitely specific to your device. Mine had always worked perfectly on my phone until the other day. Now I can't even add new players to it.

• Added a ton of players to the watchlist and now..... they're nowhere to be seen.

Not good enough really is it?

Luckily for me I anticipated the not good enough and listed them all myself one by one.

• 0_1567877035748_upload-65a6e60d-993c-4abb-ad15-d4b7c3521d8b

• So is there no way to get my watchlist back? I can see the players are still starred but the list is blank.

Why does nobody from FI bother replying to these? >:(

• @NewUser395078 said in Watchlist won't load:

So is there no way to get my watchlist back? I can see the players are still starred but the list is blank.

Why does nobody from FI bother replying to these? >:(

It's happened to me 4 or 5 times and happened again about a week back. Think another cause on my phone is when I update to the latest version of chrome.

As for fixing it. Try removing players from your watchlist. So go through the top 200 and squad list and deselect any starred players. Eventually it should restore a version of your list and allow you to use it again.

It's a faff and I've given up to be honest.

• This has now happened to me. Maybe because I added a load to my watchlist yesterday? Not been working since and I've not used the app for a few days either, all on my laptop.
    Will try removing some and see if the rest reappear

• @dean73 Is there a limit to how many you can have on there? Maybe that's why

• @Allams-Out Yeah that worked after removing about a dozen or so players. It's now working again and I have 61 players on my list. When I had 62 it wasn't showing.
    Although adding one so it's back to 62 doesn't make them disappear 🤷‍♂️

• @dean73 I don't think there is a number limit. I've had loads on in the past with no problems. So I wouldn't worry about having too many players on being the cause.

No idea how, but deleting players just seems to kick it back into life.

Not an ideal fix but at least it's a fix.

• I had roughly 80 players on mine. Now it just shows Insigne who was not one of the 80 lol. I'm going to just make my own one on a word document.

• @dean73 said in Watchlist won't load:

@dean73 Is there a limit to how many you can have on there? Maybe that's why

I dont think so as i have around 230 on the one i use for the Forum league competition

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.