Are you one of the mentalists?

• Buying Robben?

• @Feldy

No, not a chance.

I’m happy with my current portfolio... Bobby Charlton must rise soon!

• Madness for me, some people just love a gamble too much, hat's off it it pays off, too risky for me.

• @APH said in Are you one of the mentalists?:

@Feldy

No, not a chance.

I’m happy with my current portfolio... Bobby Charlton must rise soon!

His wife’s been hoping so for a good couple of decades.

• @Feldy Absolute madness - although I guess there isn't going to be a dump on this pump with an IS price of 0! Inevitably a few have flipped for a profit and left some holding a worthless player.
    I really think FI should disable buying a retired player tho - I know those buying deserve to be burned but it's not a good look for a newbie. The zero IS means FI know he's worthless so why allow people to still buy. It's like William Hill letting you bet on a non-runner and not fair game in my opinion.

• He’s gone up as he’s considering coming out of retirement, so not as ridiculous as when you used to see a 45 year old Mexican politician Rafael Marquez pop up with a 40% rise every now and then

• @Jamie
    'Maybe in a month or two, I’ll have a strange feeling that I miss the whole thing too much and will decide I have to go back. But of course, it doesn’t get any easier the longer you’re retired. I do not rate the chances [of returning] very high.'

That's what he said - hardly said he's considering coming out of retirement. Maybe if I miss it I go back - to me just a very open interview and Im sure many retired sports players going through that without publicly saying it. But in true FI style it gets blown up to Robben coming out of retirement.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.