250 quid on a long term please

• Just want a tip on a long term safe hold please

• Are you thinking long term as in 2 years?

• Yes mate, hoping for a players round 1/1.50 with potential growth

• @NewUser731 my portfolio is going backwards at the minute

• Alvaro Morata

• @AndydfopT I don't think I have ever planned that far ahead. I normally aim for about a 9 month turnaround so a safe option for the medium term with low risk would be carrasco I would say. He's been mentioned plenty of times but for good reason. Should increase either in January or next summer with transfers and Euros. Apart from injury I can't really see why his price would drop.

• Long-term for me would be Mbappe

• James Garner. As soon as he gets a sniff of Man Utd’s first team his price will fly up

• @ChazFI123 Morata is also a pretty safe hold I would say.

• Gomes, utd number 10 for the next 10 years hopefully.

• Ethan Hamilton 39p- Utd 20 yrs old. Goes on loan, comes back and has a big spike...then if he stays further spike. But long term, no fun in between. Not sure how desperate Scotland are these days, doubt he'd make their Euro squad, but if he did...spike.

Dwight McNeil- future England attacker, future big transfer.

Tuanzebe- Utd, England, highly rated, will take over from Lindenoaf at some point.

Ryan Fraser? When linked to big clubs he spiked big. Should suit new PB- held back currently by team struggling. Scotland Euro star...Should get you some return in 30 days, maybe some pb over the year, then transfer move spike.

Brewster- look at his graphs, doesnt need transfer news, recent dip over not making match day squads, when he does he will go back up, over 2 years should do well- look at english young strikers prices e.g. abraham lol

• Lucas Digne- aready a quality player and has good PB scores so has a chance to win you some divs. If he keeps playing the way he is I'm sure one of the big boys will come sniffing around as well and if that happens he should see some capital appreciation

• @AndydfopT said in 250 quid on a long term please:

Just want a tip on a long term safe hold please

As a long termer.... 1-2 years in the price range you are looking at I'd go. 🤔

Josh Maja 82p, striker, only 20.

English striker abroad. Can see him £1.50 by the end of the season so fits your criteria for a long term hold.

Donyell Malen £1.10, dutch striker, also 20.

Just been handed the No.9 shirt for PSV. Big future, if he scores 20+ goals this season, he's every chance of going to the Euro's as the main striker with Holland.

It's the easiest position to get into the Dutch side who currently play Depay through the middle when he's better deployed from the left.

They have also been playing the ancient Ryan Babel! Quincy Promes (Ajax) & his PSV team mate Steve Bergjwin make up the other regular attackers - so Malen could easily break into that quartet.

• 2 pretty safe holds who are currently under valued for me are Renato Sanchez and Josip Brekalo.

Sanchez just signed for Lille, a great attacking team, playing champions league football and have a history of selling players. Think he'll easily rise by 50% in the next couple of months.

Josip Brekalo is going to have a big breakout season for Wolfsberg, they've got a couple of single game days next month which will see a short term rise but he's going to be a good long term hold and I think he could make a real impact at the Euros. Came on last weekend and scored and assisted

• @TraderJ said in 250 quid on a long term please:

Lucas Digne- aready a quality player and has good PB scores so has a chance to win you some divs. If he keeps playing the way he is I'm sure one of the big boys will come sniffing around as well and if that happens he should see some capital appreciation

Got a goal and assist for Everton last night in the cup, really rate him! Another good season and he'll get a transfer to a big club. As a united fan I'm hoping a swap deal for Luke Shaw haha

• @Neil2265 as an Everton fan I'm hoping that doesn't happen 😂 but yeah he is a quality player. For anyone who didn't see last night his goal was a very tasty free kick and on his assist he turned the fullback inside out, stuck it through his legs and whipped a perfect cross right onto Richarlison's head.

I'd love to keep him but I have a feeling that is going to be a tough task if he keeps performing to the level that he is. Last year he was probably our most consistent player and this year he has started off very well again

• @AndydfopT how about Leon Gorexta, Centre midfielder at Bayern Munich. Falls into your price range is a great age in a league that sees lots of goals, cap app and transfer buzz to the Premier League.

note: Have held since he was £1.07

• @TraderJ Saw you played a stron team last night, was meant to look at what odds you are for the league/FA cup. Might be worth a few quid if you play a full strength team every round!

• @TraderJ Digne is a quality hold - he would have won PB from the Watford game if he hadn't got subbed due to the injury and would have already been £1.80 plus in that scenario. Baring that in mind he looks value at his current price. He'll win PB 2 or 3 times this season at least and fully expect him to be moving next summer.

• @AndydfopT Eberechi Eze of QPR mate you’ll be able to get 200 shares for your money. Risen 30p this week just from performances he’s ripping up the championship only 20years old. Will be a prem signing in the summer. Could potentially double your money

Harry Winks, very undervalued. Will go to the euros with England and now a starter for spurs at £1.30 he’s really cheap

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.