Ritsu Doan

• I'm not a huge follower of Dutch football, probs as they aint a PB league but I do like to try and keep an eye for players who could maybe make an impression somewhere. Doan is one of those I think could do just that.

Played for Groningen last season and got 5 goals and 3 assists in 30 games, this prompted PSV to fork out €7.5m to sign him only a matter of days ago.

PSV should be in Europa league this season so will get some exposure there and at 21 he is already a Japanese international.

PSV have had a few decent Asian players in the last (Park Ji-sung and Lee Young-pyo) who both spent 2 seasons with PSV before making moves to Man Utd and Spurs so not outside the realms of possibility that Doan could do the same.

At only £0.68 (up a massive £0.67 when I got invested in him yesterday) I think he's pretty cheap and low risk. I know it won't suit most as it's a gamble on him performing at PSV and getting a move, he also won't be a quick flip but sometimes you just go with your gut.

Anyway as always feel free to ignore me

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.