Euro qualifiers squads

• Is there a link any where showing the squads for the upcoming Euro qualifier games?? Obviously we can find out regarding England shortly but would be good to see France, Spain, Germany...etc...

• Just seen France squad. Ikone a very notable inclusion! Plus Champions League for Lille too :)

• frustrating to try and find any other than england.

The official ueafa website has old squads still loaded... anyone find a reliable site?

• Google the team then go to the news section on google

• @FINorth try that for italy and see the guff you get lol

• Italy, Spain. Netherlands have not been announced yet. Neither has Norway or Belgium from what I can see.

Should all be today though as games are next weekend.

• @gball1975 Spain was announced not long ago - Ceballos, Alcacer, Oyarzabal, Suso notable inclusions.

• @gball1975 It you search on Wikipedia under current squad it states 28 players selected for the Euro 2020 qualifiers against San Marino and Scotland

• @Brabbn You got a link please as for me it just says squad to play June 2019 qualifiers.

• @gball1975 said in Euro qualifiers squads:

@Brabbn You got a link please as for me it just says squad to play June 2019 qualifiers.

Sneaky little gits! I checked it yesterday and said San Marino - must have been someone too keen and updated it early. Always take Wiki with a pinch of salt seeing as anyone can update it.

Sorry for building people's hopes up

• This post is deleted!

• Spain at home v Faroe Islands could be a blood bath. Hopefully Paco Alcacer starts

0_1567162321948_Screenshot_20190830_131138_com.twitter.android.jpg

• @Journey Surely Paco starts out of those strikers!???!? Bloody hope so

• @Journey does sarabia start for spain?

• @Westy First call up isn't it? Never play for the senior team prior.

• @Westy tough to say. Normally I'd say no, but injuries to Isco and Ascensio have opened up slots. Think if it's a choice between him and cabellos, he loses out, but they both could start

• @Westy I’ve was wondering the same. Looks like a decent buy if he does.

• I'm struggling to spend today...watching Neymar...thinking about Sarabia - in a dip, plays tonight, could rake in the assists for psg and spain...but just dont know anymore with recent trends.

• @Westy Struggling to spend? Wish I had trouble spending! Can’t stop at the moment 😂

• Belgium Squad just announced;

Belgium squad in full: Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg), Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid), Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge), Matz Sels (Strasbourg); Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham), Jason Denayer (Lyon), Brandon Mechele (Club Brugge), Thomas Meunier (Paris Saint-Germain), Thomas Vermaelen (Vissel Kobe), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham); Yannick Carrasco (Dalian Yifang), Nacer Chadli (Anderlecht), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Leander Dendoncker (Wolves), Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund), Denis Praet (Leicester City), Youri Tielemans (Leicester City); Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea), Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace), Eden Hazard (Real Madrid), Adnan Januzaj (Real Sociedad), Romelu Lukaku (Inter), Dries Mertens (Napoli), Divock Origi (Liverpool), Benito Raman (Schalke), Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion), Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge), Yari Verschaeren (Anderlecht).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.