Quickfire Pump n Dump

• It was Stefano Sturaro about an hour ago
    0_1567102962706_upload-19f762b0-ed28-4b98-87ad-e0fbe6bb5ad3

• I wondered if Mawson and Surridge got a mention by Southgate as ones they had looked at and that caused the rise ? I know he name checked a few younger players

• Ive just made 11 pound off it(big money i know)
    Bought him yesterday for a year long hold as i fort he would be a good buy as he could be next season mings so fort hed be a good buy.
    Happy i was on my phone at the time he went
    26p to 41p
    41p to 28p
    28p to 37p
    37p to 28p again and now at 35p atm
    I saw what was happing so sold at 37p with about 6 pound profit and put it all back on when he droped again then sold up again when he went back up.
    Still think hes a good buy if he drops back dow to 28p lol

• @Munchie63 said in Quickfire Pump n Dump:

or one Harry went mad

He's at 33p so maybe thats some coming off the sell list ?

Same old story really though pal....avoid that list. ( mind you, I've held Alvirez for a while so that rise was a result)

Very suspicious activity going on...

"Anna" dumping stock during the first sell-off. ..

0_1567103138835_Screenshot_2019-08-29-19-24-46.png

A few minutes later when "Harry C" is buying back in "Anna" is involved again. ..

0_1567103228386_Screenshot_2019-08-29-19-25-02.png

DODGY

• @R2d2 well done mate, sometimes you can get lucky if you hold one of the chosen targets of the pump and dumpers and are online as it happens :)

• @ScouseSte cheers, yeah theres gunna be winners and losers from it.
    Hoping he drops back down to former price so can go back on him.

• New target now.

Kouadio Dabila

• Mrs anna c and connor

• I dont understand connor b brought 300 dabila for £102 then 1 min later sells 300 for £90

• @Daly3174 said in Quickfire Pump n Dump:

I dont understand connor b brought 300 dabila for £102 then 1 min later sells 300 for £90

Yea he was involved before too -

Selling low ...

0_1567105302057_Screenshot_2019-08-29-20-00-49.png

Then buying higher 10 mins later...
    0_1567105356286_Screenshot_2019-08-29-20-01-04.png

MADNESS

• Been watching for about 15 mins and its the same 4 or 5 people buying/selling the same player over and over.

• @ScouseSte setting the account up with a few hits first before the big kill ?

Or a complete wally who hasnt mastered the Academy page yet lol

• I thought that FI were supposed to be on top of this market manipulation.

My understanding was that FI would suspend accounts then close them should it be proved that investors were acting to artificially inflate the price of a player then sell and walk away with the profit.

I remember them closing the account of a huge investor for exactly this reason.

Why are they not looking into this because its getting frustrating for the rest of us and will put off new users who will end up getting burnt by these shyster's.

• @ScouseSte

You seem to have documented evidence this time, maybe worth sharing with FI? Seriously doubt this is new trader ignorance, they don't tend to start with 300 buys and sells. I thought FI were trying to stop this kind of collaborative behaviour? I just wish they would get rid of the trending list and the ticker.

• @Long-Haul-Col said in Quickfire Pump n Dump:

I thought that FI were supposed to be on top of this market manipulation.

My understanding was that FI would suspend accounts then close them should it be proved that investors were acting to artificially inflate the price of a player then sell and walk away with the profit.

I remember them closing the account of a huge investor for exactly this reason.

Why are they not looking into this because its getting frustrating for the rest of us and will put off new users who will end up getting burnt by these shyster's.

I was typing my response at the same time as you. Fully agree!

• @Martyn-B
    Whilst I am a BIG fan of getting rid of the ticker, we wouldn't have found out about this without the ticker.
    Sad indeed.

• @DANFI

Have you seen this thread and care to comment or take action?

• @MrWh1te said in Quickfire Pump n Dump:

@Martyn-B
    Whilst I am a BIG fan of getting rid of the ticker, we wouldn't have found out about this without the ticker.
    Sad indeed.

Why would you want rid of the ticker?

• @Advinculas-Index It is used by many on twitter, facebook and now even here, to laugh at and insult seemingly 'bad trades' and is used to humiliate people.

• Harry C has been at it for a while, There is a few similar names, that do it regular, personally id be mortified if they got rid of the ticker harry c an co have made me most of my profit recently, all you have to do is wait for him to make his move an get on board!.. Why anyone would complain at the chance of free money is beyond me, beats hours of research only to realise everyones already beat you too it....

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.