Injured players thread

• Think the drops are not as big now people getting wiser.

• @NewUser140034 Redmond lost just over 10% of his price. Will probably only miss the Man Utd game! Logically he shouldn’t have dropped at all.

• Teji Savanier. Think he still has about 6 weeks out but should really score well under the new PB matrix once he's back on the pitch

• Asensio, Martial, Rashica, CHO, RLC, Hazard(both) ... 🤔

• Amath Ndiaye

• It is a perfectible viable strategy mate.
    Oxlade-Chamberlain : bought for £1.20 sold at £1.49
    Almiron: bought at 73p sold at £1.05
    CHO: bought at £3.74 still holding, hoping to be £5+ in the build up to his return plus maybe a little bit of mb

Nice idea to make a thread of injured players

• Benjamin Mendy.

• I'm surprised no-one said Mbappe yet.

• I'm in on Ben davies with this logic! just back from Injury for spurs has been on the bench last few games sure he will rise on his return.

• I expect all 3 of these will rise by 20/30 % in the coming months prior to them stepping onto the pitch.

Should be back just after the injury break he had played in all 3 games prior to his hamstring injury and is almost guaranteed a regular starting place for the rest of the season as Spurs are lacking in full back options at present.
    0_1567116567594_upload-e3575db5-dad8-4fa4-bcd1-3e3b7b73f1da

A long term one with him not due back until the end of the season or next

0_1567116632567_upload-a141013e-f138-4072-ae7d-b8eba99d3c67

Due back on Training in January

0_1567116701669_upload-b8add64c-a3e7-427b-b34d-4a656cc348c3

• I think David Brooks is a real talent and given the overalll trend in players prices going up, I can see his price up at least 50% by the time he returns.

• @Millonarios kramaric is cheap and gets decent PB scores. Currently out injured and will rise back above a quid when fit I've no doubt.

• Cavani..

• @Millonarios also Hannes Wolf is class but hes out for a long time and has seen a very decent rise again since his initial injury. I made a decent profit but now looking back might have been worth keeping.

Last one worth a mention is Giacomo Bonaventura. Only 50 odd pence for Milan and was always pretty consistent performer before his injury. Just come back and was on the bench last game I think. If he can replicate his pre injury form hes worth a quid I'd say.

• Jean Phillipe mateta at Mainz. Did well at u21 tournament for France and scored plenty last season.

Oban kazak at schalke. Young, goalscoring centre half. Posted some impressive pb scores last season from memory.

As mentioned, Goretzka has dropped a bit and CHO I would expect to continue to rise on his recovery.

• @Abaalan said in Injured players thread:

Jean Phillipe mateta at Mainz. Did well at u21 tournament for France and scored plenty last season.

Oban kazak at schalke. Young, goalscoring centre half. Posted some impressive pb scores last season from memory.

As mentioned, Goretzka has dropped a bit and CHO I would expect to continue to rise on his recovery.

Yes Mateta is the one for me. He's not had the goal-scoring surge that some others have had, still sitting at his pre-season price. When he returns and starts scoring he ought to grow quickly. Ditto Amath Ndaiye with whom I've bored everyone enough already.

• @Millonarios

Yedlin

• Mateta
    Rashica
    Herelle

For me in that order

• Hazard!!! He's back this weekend. He is likely to win dividends and is at his lowest price for goodness knows when. I am definitely topping up tomorrow.

• @Millonarios good post. I got on Carlos Soler from Valencia for this reason. 87p 22yr old right winger.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.