Injured players thread

• I've seen people commenting saying that buying injured players and expecting them to appreciate in value before they return doesn't work as well as it used to.

But today I have seen Alvarez Moratas price drop fairley substantially for a relatively short term looking injury I would like to try buying injured players.

Please if anyone can add names to the list of players who are currently injured please help me, especially if you think a players value will improve a lot should they return to to their expected level of play... I am so new to this I have no idea and just buying 1 share , 2 shares etc. To learn...

Bellerin
    Tierney
    Holding
    Allison
    N keita
    Sane
    Brooks *
    Morata
    Neymar
    O dembele
    Goretska
    Messi
    Shaw

I'm adding names suggested to my own list and thanks for mentioning them

• Loic Remy 😂

• @ScouseSte said in Injured players thread:

Loic Remy 😂

Do NOT buy

• @Millonarios Ousmane Dembele

• Lol @ Remy

And if someone can tell me sites that track injuries in continental leagues that would be a great help. It's easy to find sites for premier league but for euro leagues I main't use transfermarkt but I find its unreliable for injury updates

• @Millonarios to be honest Alisson's price didn't drop very much when he got injured and GKs generally are still pretty worthless so I'd avoid. Naby Keita is worth a look he had a decent drop and has potential for a high price if he performs when he's fit

• Goretzkas lost about 15p due to injury and is due back before long I think

Messi also but hes lost a much smaller percentage of his price

• Thanks to Stevo Mick Turbo and Mr white, much appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone else who might help.

• David Brooks at Bournemouth, but his price now is higher than when he got injured. I was hoping for a drop to buy in myself. He's a decent player though

• Nathan Redmond, out 2-3 weeks

• Think the drops are not as big now people getting wiser.

• @NewUser140034 Redmond lost just over 10% of his price. Will probably only miss the Man Utd game! Logically he shouldn’t have dropped at all.

• Teji Savanier. Think he still has about 6 weeks out but should really score well under the new PB matrix once he's back on the pitch

• Asensio, Martial, Rashica, CHO, RLC, Hazard(both) ... 🤔

• Amath Ndiaye

• It is a perfectible viable strategy mate.
    Oxlade-Chamberlain : bought for £1.20 sold at £1.49
    Almiron: bought at 73p sold at £1.05
    CHO: bought at £3.74 still holding, hoping to be £5+ in the build up to his return plus maybe a little bit of mb

Nice idea to make a thread of injured players

• Benjamin Mendy.

• I'm surprised no-one said Mbappe yet.

• I'm in on Ben davies with this logic! just back from Injury for spurs has been on the bench last few games sure he will rise on his return.

• I expect all 3 of these will rise by 20/30 % in the coming months prior to them stepping onto the pitch.

Should be back just after the injury break he had played in all 3 games prior to his hamstring injury and is almost guaranteed a regular starting place for the rest of the season as Spurs are lacking in full back options at present.
    0_1567116567594_upload-e3575db5-dad8-4fa4-bcd1-3e3b7b73f1da

A long term one with him not due back until the end of the season or next

0_1567116632567_upload-a141013e-f138-4072-ae7d-b8eba99d3c67

Due back on Training in January

0_1567116701669_upload-b8add64c-a3e7-427b-b34d-4a656cc348c3

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.