Injured players thread

• My god....Thauvin goal stats are incredible over the last 3 seasons. Definitely getting on this guy now!!!

• Nathaniel clyne- ment to be back end jan

28 year old has bottomed out at 24p(now 25p) and shud see a rise as i believe he will be back up rb at liverpool this season when back and may move to mid/bottom prem team in summer as he did well at bournmouth last year.
    The other back up full backs at all other top 6 clubs are higher in price.
    Never gunna be over a pound but could double in price.

• Gaston Pereiro is back on the bench for PSV after a long spell out. Worth keeping an eye on as he is well underpriced compared to others in the Dutch league.

• Carlos soler back in the starting XI for Valencia tonight. Plenty of time to impress for the Euros.

• Has anyone else noticed that the injured players who are currently out have taken a bit of drop Iin the last couple of days? Presumably people are selling out of these players to get on the PB players.

The new PB payouts will surely mean larger drops if players get injured. (Unless FI make the spreads so enormous people can't IS).

• @NewUser731 haven't noticed no, the only injured player I hold is sule and hes hold solid for the last few days

• Paco Alcacer coming back means a lot for BD

https://bulinews.com/news/3744/paco-alcacer-returns-to-dortmund-training

Probably back in a week

• @NewUser731 the only injured player I’ve got is Laporte and he’s creeping up.

• I got rid of my Laporte's (and Carrasco) and put all the money in to Depay and Thiago this week. Although the injured players are very safe holds, the predictability of the rises in the market recently currently means a lot of players are safer holds now too.

• @ChazFI123 I would say injured players are an opportunity cost now. Holding players who can't win the significantly increased dividends wont be so appealing. I fully expect to see bigger drops on injuries and slower recoveries in price if out for a long period - at least in the short term while the market is 100% dividend focussed.

• @janner73 said in Injured players thread:

@ChazFI123 I would say injured players are an opportunity cost now. Holding players who can't win the significantly increased dividends wont be so appealing. I fully expect to see bigger drops on injuries and slower recoveries in price if out for a long period - at least in the short term while the market is 100% dividend focussed.

Whilst I agree that injured players will now experience bigger drops initially following an injury, for me, they still represent the safest bet on the index. Slow burning, guaranteed capital appreciation.

If you haven't got your money into the PB fliers already, then I'm afraid you are at the end of the line, and will be the first one to get burned once the front of the queue decides to cash in, and take some profit.

The activity over the last few days has been an overreaction by the market.

It seems ridiculous to suggest that only a month ago, there were many users who intended leaving the platform.

Now, it's the best thing they have ever done and everybody is posting screenshots of profit etc etc. 🤷‍♂️

Rose tinted glasses n all that ... this happens every time. 🥰

I'm cashing in most of my PB players who have risen substantially and withdrawing the money until the market hits another slump (which it always does), or they send me one of those mythical % deposit bonus emails. 🤔😉

• @johnboywalker I 100% agree they're safe. But safe doesn't get you competing for 16p divs a future and that's where people want their money at the moment.
    I personally think most PB players are nowhere near their potential price - the market has over-reacted in some cases but there is still a load of value in a load of PB players that I can see.

• @janner73 said in Injured players thread:

@johnboywalker I 100% agree they're safe. But safe doesn't get you competing for 16p divs a future and that's where people want their money at the moment.
    I personally think most PB players are nowhere near their potential price - the market has over-reacted in some cases but there is still a load of value in a load of PB players that I can see.

And here is where the problem lies.

Everybody thinks that their £3, £4, £5 player is now undervalued and guaranteed to win them the lottery of 16p divs on a gold match day.

The truth is, it will likely be won by 'Herman the German' playing right wing for Paderborn, who just had the game of his life. Oh and he's only 42p per share.

There are only a handful of players who will consistently win you PB divs on silver and gold days. I don't need to name them. As for the rest, it's just pie in the sky gambling.

• @johnboywalker All depends how you work out value I guess - but I still see plenty of value in plenty of players that will return good dividend yields.
    You clearly don't and that's fine - every player's price is ultimately a combination of every trader's opinion on that player. If we all thought the same then every player would be priced perfectly and there would be no value for anyone.

• @johnboywalker think you're wrong, Francois the frenchie and Ian the Italian have a much better chance of winning PB than your unheard of Hermann the German lol

And don't even get me started on alfred the african

• @Ddr said in Injured players thread:

@johnboywalker think you're wrong, Francois the frenchie and Ian the Italian have a much better chance of winning PB than your unheard of Hermann the German lol

And don't even get me started on alfred the african

Find me an Italian Ian, and I'll find you a poorly disguised government agent ... 🤣🕵️‍♂️

• @johnboywalker hmmm struggling to find a footballer but there was an Ian McKinley who almost made the Italian rugby world cup team lol

How about iago the Italian, does that sit netter with you?

• @Ddr

Go change your forum username name to 'Ian the Italian' ... it has a real sense of gravitas about it. 🤣 plus it will confuse the fuck out if folk. 👍

• @johnboywalker lol

Would Dave the dutchman work? Seeing as that's my name and I'm half Dutch lol

• @StinkyT25 said in Injured players thread:

Amath Ndaiye

0_1572494169809_Screenshot.png

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.