Injured players thread

• @Ddr said in Injured players thread:

@johnboywalker think you're wrong, Francois the frenchie and Ian the Italian have a much better chance of winning PB than your unheard of Hermann the German lol

And don't even get me started on alfred the african

Don't mention Alfred the African.....he and Belgian Bert.....how well I remember.

• @dean73 @StinkyT25 I believe Ndaiye is in full training....they're just easing him in gently. He and Mateta are the two for whom I think significant growth is highly likely assuming they return from injury good as new.

• Liking the gains from injured players atm. Have Ndaiye, Asensio, Gbamin previously flipped Bellarin, Stindl, Trossard. Just brought a few in Paco Alcacar as is training and due back soon. Should we expect post £2 eventually after his return?? Hoping with euros on horizon he should break the £2 barrier at some point. Currently down 4p (£1.57) this week.

• Any players suffer injurys latley who people think will rise
    I would prefer european players as its seems is the market trend atm

• @R2d2 said in Injured players thread:

Any players suffer injurys latley who people think will rise

Barella

• @R2d2 barella

• Barella!!

• Definitely Barella

• Agreed. Barella.

• You can stand under my um barrella

• @R2d2 said in Injured players thread:

Any players suffer injurys latley who people think will rise

I know everyone seems to be saying Barella, but I'd say the majority of his price recovery has already happened. Pre injury £1.50, immediately after injury £1.30 and now £1.40.

The trick is to get in at the bottom of the drop.

Tollisso at Bayern got injured yesterday and dropped from £1.56 to £1.37 in a matter of minutes.

His price recovery happened earlier today, and now he sits at £1.43.

You just gotta wait for the next one ... and there will be a next one ... muuuhahahaha 🦹‍♂️

• Atal sank with his injury this wknd... But now rising quickly already?
    Last I heard was he needed knee opp, so out for long time...

• @johnboywalker your right he was £1.50 but actually at £1.60 the month before so definitely money to be made. I’m hoping he’s nearer £2 for the euros

• His price recovery has started that's true but I believe that at £1.50 pre injury he was still looking really good value and would in my opinion, have grown in price from that point had it not been for the injury

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.