Mason Greenwood- Time To Deliver?

• @NallyCat You have sold it for me to keep him. Let's hope it is an enjoyable ride.

• This post is deleted!

• @Vespasian32 … you having an early drink over there pal???

• @gball1975 haha yeh big time... Wrong thread!

• @Vespasian32 … haha....cheers and happy bloody Friday!!!!!

• @gball1975 said in Mason Greenwood- Time To Deliver:

...biggest thing since Giggs to come out of the United academy.

Please tell me my sarcasm radar is malfunctioning right now and you didn't mean this ludicrous statement as anything other than sarcastic banter?

• @LukeMalla Like I said, I don't support them but I have read numerous people say this but yes, a bit of sarcastic banter, simply poking the bear as they say.
    But he is this price for a reason at the end of the day. He deserves his chances and his progression is pretty quick currently from towards the end of last year.

• I am in no way trying to scaremonger and am simply saying it as I see it.

His price will be particularly volatile over the coming weeks.

If he scores a goal, plays well, or produces high PB scores, then his price will continue to rise.

If he underperforms, many will jump ship, but his price shouldn't drop too much.

My main concern, and a consideration all holders should have, is the impact of a significant injury.

It happened with CHO, who was (in my opinion) overpriced, and got injured. He dropped over £1 in a matter of hours.

Worth thinking about, if you haven't already considered this. 👍

• He’s 17 years of age, anyone thinking he’s going to score a hattrick or set the world alight over the next few games is deluded. The fact he’s 17 and around the first team tells you everything you need to know of how highly thought of he is at United.

• Even in this post there is so much unsubstansiated comments regarding the potential of Mason. Twitter is much worse of course. It's unhelpful but I guess it drives the price up for those who would appreciate that. The only thing we've got to go on is the club has put alot of faith in him ahead of seasoned premier League performers Lukaku and Sanchez. He's got a decent highlight reel but not dazzling. He needs a collection of special moments in a senior shirt before we can make fanciful statements being banded about.

• @Dalien-Smith said in Mason Greenwood- Time To Deliver:

The upside for me is he's third choice striker in a team who in the coming week will face Rochdale in the Carabao Cup and Astana, Partizan Belgrade and AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League. If he's as good as some say he is he's likely to get headlines here.

This is a very good point and worth noting!

• @Dalien-Smith If he doesn’t perform then there will be a lot of people saying I told you so on this forum. Seen it all before. Huge gamble at this huge price.

• Is angel Gomes not a safer bet at half the price? See his golazo for u23s tonight?!

• @NewUser348798 Hi I've only been active here for 2 months and brought 300 at £3.50, and I really don't know when to sell. But I was under the impression that Carabou cup doesn't count?

• @HPcoys look at my post above, said you can buy Gomes and Chong for the price of Greenwood and still have money left over

• @Incolrabaaz Carabao Cup doesn't count but Mason Greenwood in a Manchester United shirt scoring a hat trick does count in terms of price rise. Therell be plenty concluding he's made it and plough in.

• I've missed the boat on Greenwood but have just got on Chong. Looks a cast-iron certainty to breach £2 in the next month, imho.

• @CBN got a sneaky suspicion that Chong might be in the match day squad tomorrow, can’t see any other reason for him not playing for the U’23s unless he’s injured

• Is this the day greenwood stands up and claims that spot at Utd , making us all loads of💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷

• @Incolrabaaz hi mate, Carabao Cup doesn’t count for PB and IPD but it does give first team exposure, for example if Greenwood starts he would still rise and if he scores he will rise further, so you’d get potential capital appreciation from him playing/scoring in the Cup but no dividends.
    Europa League he would be eligible for dividends.
    If you got in at £3.50 mate I would definitely still hold, with a lot of chances for first team football I can only see him going up further tbh I’ve got 250 for average price of £3.73 I’m defo holding

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.