Buy herbie kane

• I own. Attacking mid. English. Loans been rejected and they said they will give him a chance. One start is all he need to rise to 1 pound. Simples. I think he plays in ome or two league cup campaigns and he is a good player. Liverpool dont really have an attacking mids and he could make that his spot long term

• also within a 6 day period in september liverpool have chelsea away then mk dons in league cup and then sheffield united away. I think he will play against mk dons which will see his price rocket.

• @Jdog I don't remember him featuring preseason?

• @C-Money yes as liverpool didnt have long for lots of preseason players and they wanted to get first team players to gel. Also, why would they reject loan terms

• @Jdog isn’t Curtis Jones ahead of him in the pecking order considering he’s already played for the first team and regularly played in pre season. Think you’re clutching at straws a bit, if he was close to the first team he’d have played in pre season, ahead of the other youth players who did play

• @ChazFI123 Agreed

• @ChazFI123 why would they not loan him out. I would have a bet with either of u guys that he plays a few games this season. Im not clutching at any straws. He is very cheap so very low risk anyway.

• @Jdog because they may think he’d develop more as a player in the U’23s? Because theyre hoping someone may pay money for him? They’re not loaning out Ryan Kent does that mean he’s a first team player too? If he is so close to the first team why would he have 0 minutes in pre season when Klopp is giving everyone in his plans minutes

• @ChazFI123 i would imagine if they keep ryan kent he will play a couole of times this season too. Also, as i said he is relatively low risk so if u dont want to take the chance then you dont have to. Maybe there was uncertainity over his future and thats why he wasnt playing. Maybe he was injured . Its all speculation at the end of the day but the market is disagreeing with u at the moment

• Minimal risk, high gains...look at Anthony Gordon, Connor Gallagher...2 more nobodies, but english, in the prem and priced considerably higher.
    All it takes is to be english, young, at a decent club, attacking, and a chance of a game (even a non ipd and pb game).
    If he went out on loan to a non pb club he's priced right, but if staying and going to get a chance, then look at these below:

Aribo 86p
    Gallagher 1.19
    Gordon 92p
    Reece James 1.82!? (and hes a rb)
    Bowen 1.24!? hes (22!?..Hull!)
    Bobby Duncan 1.17!?
    Ampadu 1.02(hes welsh!?)
    Saka 1.63

He looks under price to me with the way the market goes...

• https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-blocked-rangers-fourth-anfield-19029076

Just saw this thread then saw the jump so very nice for me! :)

I think he will defo get game time in the cups but not sure he has a long term future at Liverpool. If he impresses however could get a decent move to a premier league team.

• @Jdog no chance he will play the MK game, he's nowhere near, midfield for that MK game will be Lallana, Keita + one other (Milner, maybe Elliot or Jones)

• @ChazFI123 correct he'll be nowhere near the MK game

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.