Joan Jordan

• Got a pb score of 148 which doesnt seem all to impressive. However, subbed off in the 70th minute which makes it a very high score. if im being honest this guy looks like he will win a lot of pb this year. if he gets a goal or an assist then and Sevilla win which could easily happen then he will almost certain;ly get a score of 200 maybe even 250. Maybe wait a bit for price to drop if your a newbie but just highlighting somebody who could win pb

• considering banega played almost 30 minutes more (match went to 90 mins) got an assist from a free kick (whilst jordan wasnt on the pitch) and only got a greater pb score by 10 just shows this guys potential. if i was buying anyone for pb at sevilla it definitely woukdnt be banega as this guy is 24 and baega 30+

• He had a score of 115 at half time. He could be an up and coming PB monster

• @Black-wolf just a real shame he was taken off on 70th minute. Thats just because it was still nil nil and they wanted to bring on a forward. He will rocket soon enough again my guess is 1.50 by then end of september

• @Jdog said in Joan Jordan:

Got a pb score of 148 which doesnt seem all to impressive. However, subbed off in the 70th minute which makes it a very high score. if im being honest this guy looks like he will win a lot of pb this year. if he gets a goal or an assist then and Sevilla win which could easily happen then he will almost certain;ly get a score of 200 maybe even 250. Maybe wait a bit for price to drop if your a newbie but just highlighting somebody who could win pb

What price did you buy him at?

• @Yellow cheeky 71p so im safe as

• How did he go from 1.48 to 1.26 in 2hours i dont understand

• @Nikitz71 he has been hitting PB heights so far and scored a winning goal a week or two ago. The new FI fad is to sell as soon as the player has one bad game . As it happens, Jordan didnt. Just got subbed after 70mins.

West Ham were after this kid but spent on Fornals instead. I'm holding JJ and will keep doing so. Predict him to be in amongst the high PB scores each week, which will bring some divs soon.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.