Veratti

• Seems good value? A score of pretty much 200 again today after being subbed at 80 minutes. No goals/assists. PSG gonna win most games there. Hasn’t shot up like Jordan has, any reason?

• He's been giving solid PB scores all season. He won PB a few weeks ago as well

• @HPcoys hes older than Jordan but its worth noting he did assist tonight but he does post decent PB scores tbf

• @Shippers my mistake. Yeah it’s odd he hasn’t got the rise that the others have, wondered if I was missing something and should steer clear! 🤣

• @HPcoys tough one hes posts some good PB scores but Di Maria is having a great start and the matrix suits him too but i expect Veratti will win PB during the season

• I hold and think he will post some major pb scores this season. He has risen 30% in the last month or so that I've held him though. So it's not like he's been completely overlooked. But still plenty of room for growth.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.